Quality Assurance Engineer
- Washington, DC, USA
- Employees can work remotely
We’re TSG. There’s a good chance you’ve not heard of us yet – we’re just getting going. We’re the people who power gyms, fitness facilities, childcare centers and independent personal trainers in a load of places across the globe (US, Aus, NZ, UK, Japan, France, and Canada, with more to come). We’re bringing together the very best companies in the industry through smart, intentional acquisition. And we’re getting ready to go big.
In the US, we’ve brought together Mariana Tek, Zingfit, Triib and TrueCoach, to form our Boutique Vertical. There’s over 140 of us in the Boutique team and we’re passionate about fitness, stellar customer support and creating tech that solves problems for busy people. We’re based across the US with offices in DC, Boulder, Louisville and Boston. Our products are already revolutionizing boutique fitness, by automating admin and other tasks for gym owners and trainers, so they can get out of the office and spend more time doing what they love.
If you’re passionate about tech, fitness and working with talented, ambitious people, then we’d love to hear from you
We are looking for experienced QA Engineers who are excited about the challenge of building and scaling the Mariana Tek platform, which is already making waves in the fitness industry.
As a member of the QA team, you will help us create and improve automated test suites for a variety of products. You will work closely with other smart and dedicated engineers to ensure the quality of the work we produce and manage risk in the continuous delivery process.
Our technical stack includes: Python, Django, Ember.js, React, Selenium, CircleCI
Reports to: QA Engineering Lead
Location: Washington D.C. or Remote U.S.A.
Responsibilities and Essential Functions:
- Actively participate in the sprint process, helping to identify testing criteria for ticket acceptance
- Ensure automated regression testing is in place when bugs are resolved
- Investigate failures in the test suite and work with other engineers to resolve the issues
- Maintain and improve the test suite and testing infrastructure
- Participate in code reviews
Travel Requirements: minimal post COVID
- 2+ years professional SDET experience in software quality assurance
- Working knowledge of the Python programming language required
- Professional experience creating automated unit tests, integration tests, and end-to-end (UX) tests with Selenium specially, required
- Experience designing and implementing CI/CD pipelines
- BONUS: Experience with automated testing of iOS and Android applications
- BONUS: Experience with performance or security testing
Work Skills / Personal Characteristics:
- Ability to communicate clearly and kindly with technical and non-technical colleagues
- Able to work as a part of a team, but also pursue individual objectives
- Willing to be a mentor to your colleagues and learn from them as well
- An interest in learning about various technologies, our products, and the boutique fitness industry
TSG is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. Information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.