Customer Success Manager
- Washington, DC, USA
- Employees can work remotely
We’re TSG. There’s a good chance you’ve not heard of us yet – we’re just getting going. We’re the people who power gyms, fitness facilities, childcare centers and independent personal trainers in a load of places across the globe (US, Aus, NZ, UK, Japan, France, and Canada, with more to come). We’re bringing together the very best companies in the industry through smart, intentional acquisition. And we’re getting ready to go big.
In the US, we’ve brought together Mariana Tek, Zingfit, Triib and TrueCoach, to form our Boutique Vertical. There’s over 140 of us in the Boutique team and we’re passionate about fitness, stellar customer support and creating tech that solves problems for busy people. We’re based across the US with offices in DC, Boulder, Louisville and Boston. Our products are already revolutionizing boutique fitness, by automating admin and other tasks for gym owners and trainers, so they can get out of the office and spend more time doing what they love.
If you’re passionate about tech, fitness and working with talented, ambitious people, then we’d love to hear from you
The Customer Success Manager will serve as a trusted advisor to our clients by ensuring successful implementation of our product, assisting clients to achieve targeted business benefits, and cultivating exceptional experiences for our clients utilizing Mariana Tek's software. This role will work collaboratively with both the client and our Customer Success Manager to understand clients’ needs, discover opportunities, determine potential, and develop strategic execution and expansion plans. To succeed as a Customer Success Manager, you will continuously add value for our clients as well as communicate clearly and effectively to both technical and business audiences at multiple levels.
Location: Washington D.C. or Remote USA
Reports to: Head of Account Management
- Operate as the lead point of contact for all matters specific to customer accounts
- Orient new customers to our service and ensure that they understand its benefits and their path to success
- Develop and execute strategic client roadmaps with named accounts to ensure successful adoption and engagement of the Mariana Tek platform
- Collaborate with internal teams to support the success of your clients, including Customer Support, Sales, Technical Support and other departments
- Understand the customer’s business goals and technical environment, including software currently used
- Expand your knowledge of the industry, track current trends to provide recommendations to customers, and provide product and tech teams with continuous feedback on new customer requirements
- 2 years Experience in a Technical Account Management role is ideal; with an experience growing an existing book of business, especially in a SaaS environment
- Demonstrated knowledge of the boutique fitness industry as a customer, employee, consultant or vendor
Work Skills / Personal Characteristics:
- Excellent communication, written and oral presentation, and negotiation skills
- Tech savvy and interested in the software development process, preferably in a startup environment
- Metrics driven mentality
- Internally motivated to accomplish results with the ability to work both independently and effectively within a team
- Exceptional attention to detail and organizational skills
- Able to multi-task and efficiently manage time and priorities for self and team
- Passion for fitness, our vision, and the problem we are solving
- Experience working with a remote leader while maintaining high levels of accountability and productivity
- Understanding of basic HTML and CSS a plus
TSG is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. Information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.