Full Stack Engineer
- Boston, MA, USA
- Employees can work remotely
We’re TSG. There’s a good chance you’ve not heard of us yet – we’re just getting going. We’re the people who power gyms, fitness facilities, childcare centers and independent personal trainers in a load of places across the globe (US, Aus, NZ, UK, Japan, France, and Canada, with more to come). We’re bringing together the very best companies in the industry through smart, intentional acquisition. And we’re getting ready to go big.
In the US, we’ve brought together Mariana Tek, Zingfit, Triib and TrueCoach, to form our Boutique Vertical. There’s over 140 of us in the Boutique team and we’re passionate about fitness, stellar customer support and creating tech that solves problems for busy people. We’re based across the US with offices in DC, Boulder, Louisville and Boston. Our products are already revolutionizing boutique fitness, by automating admin and other tasks for gym owners and trainers, so they can get out of the office and spend more time doing what they love.
If you’re passionate about tech, fitness and working with talented, ambitious people, then we’d love to hear from you
As a member of the engineering team at BrandBot, you will be working with a fast-paced, challenging team to help our clients connect with their customers. Our engineers get to use the most progressive and cutting edge technologies on our event-driven, microservice based platforms.
Reports to: Engineering Manager
Location: Boston, MA or Remote USA
- Creating and releasing product features that are well tested and provide value to our clients
- Planning and implementing new features in collaboration with product and design
- Write clean, tested and well-documented code
- Participate in full-life cycle software development
- 2-5 years of experience working with Node.js and frameworks such as Express or Fastify
- Professional and articulate communication skills
- Ability to design and build RESTful APIs
- Experience with microservices and serverless architectures
- Experience working with cloud computing (AWS preferred) and distributed systems
- Experience working with a modern web framework (Vue, React, Angular)
- Understanding of data stores such as MySQL, Redis and DynamoDb
Work Skills/Personal Characteristics:
- Adept at multitasking within fast-paced environments
- Quick learner, willing to take initiative
- Ability to collaborate with a variety of individuals
- Demonstrated ability to learn and work both independently and as part of a team
- Excited to always be learning about our products and business, new technologies, and the boutique fitness industry
Travel Requirements: None
TSG is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. Information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.