Enterprise Onboarding Manager
- Washington, DC, USA
- Employees can work remotely
We’re TSG. There’s a good chance you’ve not heard of us yet – we’re just getting going. We’re the people who power gyms, fitness facilities, childcare centres and independent personal trainers in a load of places across the globe (US, Aus, NZ, UK, Japan, France, and Canada, with more to come). We’re bringing together the very best companies in the industry through smart, intentional acquisition. And we’re getting ready to go big.
In the US, we’ve brought together Mariana Tek, Zingfit, Triib and TrueCoach, to form our Boutique Vertical. There’s over 140 of us in the Boutique team and we’re passionate about fitness, stellar customer support and creating tech that solves problems for busy people. We’re based all across the US with offices in DC, Boulder, Louisville and Boston. Our products are already revolutionizing boutique fitness, by automating admin and other tasks for gym owners and trainers, so they can get out of the office and spend more time doing what they love.
If you’re passionate about tech, fitness and working with talented, ambitious people, then we’d love to hear from you.
The Onboarding team is responsible for launching new clients onto our platform, and prides themselves on making every launch as seamless an experience as possible. This role will lead the implementation of enterprise clients with large numbers of locations and complex needs. This is an ideal role for someone who has prior experience in the SaaS onboarding and implementation space, or significant client-facing project management experience.
To excel you’ll need to be organized, hard working, strategic, and looking for an opportunity where you can make an immediate impact and grow your responsibilities quickly and continuously. If you have a track record for building strong customer relationships, managing internal and external resources to ensure project timelines are met and/or exceeded and providing an exceptional customer experience, then we want to hear from you.
Location: Washington DC or Remote USA
- Directly lead the onboarding of large enterprise clients
- Understand the customer business model and identify business and technical requirements related to the implementation of Mariana Tek platform
- Oversee and make suggestion to scale the onboarding process and product to continuously improve the implementation of our product
- Be a technical expert on the Mariana Tek Platform, translating client needs into actionable solutions that can be implemented via our software
- Provide project management advice, leadership, and direction to Onboarding Specialists to deliver exceptional professional services
- Support program/projects on standard methodology, tools and templates and lessons learned for continuous improvement
- Support Sales team with SOW development and contract negotiation.
- Consult clients on technical best practices and advise proposed solutions that fully leverage our products
- Analyze data using Excel to facilitate testing and validate success
- Assist in the creation of and administration of quality assurance processes of client integrations, platform configurations, and data migrations
- Work with customer education to ensure training materials reflect the evolving onboarding process
- Act as an escalation point for onboarding specialists, working as the liaison between the customer and various departments within the organization, including Sales, Engineering, and Support to develop solutions and drive customer alignment
- Work cross-functionally with Sales, Support, and Engineering to deliver additional resources as needed
Experience / Education:
- BA or BS required
- 5+ years of experience in product implementation, project management, customer success or a related customer-facing role
- 3+ Years leading SaaS project implementations (or relevant comparable experience)
- While this is not a management role, prior experience with people manage is preferred
- Experience with project management (PMP certification preferred)
- Significant experience working with Excel analysis (Pivot Tables and VLOOKUPs are no match for you)
- Experience writing SQL queries preferred
- Experience with WordPress, Squarespace or similar
- Experience with HTML/CSS/JS preferred
- Experience with merchant processing and/or online payments providers preferred
Work Skills / Personal Characteristics:
- Self motivated - You love anticipating issues before they become problems.
- You have a high sense of urgency and an entrepreneurial spirit
- Extremely well organized and detail oriented; You have the ability to wrangle, prioritize and execute against a large task list.
- Onboarding involves working with a lot of data and processes. You thrive when creating order out of chaos.
- Managing multiple projects simultaneously doesn’t scare you.
- Flexible - Some clients work early, others work late. We do what we need to do to ensure a successful launch with limited downtime.
- An excellent communicator (in person, on the phone, and via Slack). You can communicate effectively with a variety of stakeholders including our clients, their developers, and our partners
- Highly analytical - You use data to make informed decisions. You love a good spreadsheet. (Did you know that you can’t pivot on a pivot? Or can you?)
- Interest in the boutique fitness industry
Travel Requirements: Limited. Up to 10% post COVID
TSG is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, considering applicants for employment with any characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. We embrace and encourage our employees’ differences in age, color, disability, ethnicity, family or marital status, gender identity or expression, language, national origin, physical and mental ability, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, veteran status, and any other characteristics that make Mariana’s employees unique. The collective sum of the individual differences, life experiences, knowledge, inventiveness, innovation, self expression, unique capabilities and talent that Mariana’s employees invest in their work represents a significant part of not only our culture, but also the Company’s achievement.