- Office: London
Great journeys start with Trainline
We are champions of rail, inspired to build a greener, more sustainable future of travel. Our purpose is our momentum. It makes us feel good, because we know we’re doing good. As we lead the way to a greener future, we do it together. We’re all about connections: with each other, with our customers and with the world. Just as our platform brings the world together, it’s our ambition that connects us. We motivate each other to go beyond our limits, to experiment, fail and to always grow.
With over 110 million visits every month to our platform and £4.3billion in net ticket sales, we're always innovating and making moves towards our final destination — a world where travel is as simple, seamless, and affordable as it should be.
And we couldn't do any of it without our incredible people driving us forward. Today, we're a FTSE 250 company that's proudly home to more than 1000 Trainliners from 60+ nationalities across offices in London, Paris, Barcelona, Milan, Edinburgh, Berlin, Madrid and Brussels. It's this diversity that energises us and makes us stronger, helping us to achieve amazing things.
With our sights firmly set on European growth, there is no better time to jump on board this high-speed train and be part of our continued success.
We’re looking for an Affiliates Manager to join our Growth Team in London. This role is responsible for building a pipeline of affiliate and commercial partners across multiple European markets and multiple segments. We're looking for an Affiliates expert to be responsible for on-boarding the partnerships through to completion, translating partner success requirements to the product, marketing and technology teams.
This role is responsible for driving significant growth and provides the chance for someone to make a positive impact across our rapidly scaling consumer business.
What you will be doing:
- Managing and nurturing a range of existing affiliate partnerships across European and US markets.
- Responsibility for acquiring new affiliates across multiple segments for all markets.
- Developing and managing sales generation campaigns as well as measuring results. This includes structuring and launching mid and large tier direct affiliate partnerships
- On-boarding new affiliate partners, manage and develop strong relationships to optimize the revenue generated
- Developing campaigns to grow partnerships, reporting and optimising effectiveness to sales, and CPA targets
- Working with the Senior Affiliate Manager and with the Affiliate Executive to identify the product and marketing initiatives that will create the most value for partners and Trainline
- Building strong internal relationships to support our team goals, by optimising for the benefit of the whole business
- 3-4 years experience in Affiliate Marketing from previous jobs, internships, or relevant academic work.
- Proven experience of working with partners across Europe and US
- Solid understanding of sales validations, TQs and CPA negotiation.
- Demonstrable experience of affiliates acquisition with the ability to develop partnerships with limited supervision
- Highly commercial and analytical, with demonstrated understanding of the underlying economic metrics involved in affiliate partnerships
- Strong Excel knowledge and ability to build reporting while managing large amounts of data
- Creative thinker with ability to build a compelling proposition to influence internally and externally
- Strong ability and motivation to work to exceed financial targets and optimise performance
- Experience with Partnerize network platform, in-app tracking, GA and/or other analytics tools is preferable.
Why should you jump on board?
We want our people to stretch their minds, abilities, and share their knowledge. Each year we hold The Trainline Tech Summit, which provides Trainliners with an opportunity to stand up and share their story, learnings, or new skills with their colleagues in a safe environment.
We've always paid special attention to flexible working as we value a strong work/life balance. The pandemic has taught us that a balance between remote working and being in a collaborative office environment leads to productive teams.
Think Big - We're building the future of rail
Own It - We care about every customer, partner and journey
Do Good - We make a positive impact
Travel Together - We're one team
Interested in finding out more about what it's like to work at Trainline? Why not check out what our employees say about us on Glassdoor? You can also find out more information by following us on LinkedIn or our 'Life at Trainline' Instagram account.