Senior PPC Executive
- Office: London
Trainline is an innovative, tech business with a mission to bring together the world’s rail, coach and other travel services into one simple experience. We aim to make travel easier and more accessible, encouraging people to make more environmentally sustainable travel choices. We’re hugely proud to be the world’s leading independent rail and coach travel platform and rank among the highest-rated travel and ticketing apps globally. Today, we offer our customers travel to thousands of destinations in and across 45 countries in Europe and beyond. That’s more than £3.7 billion in ticket sales annually, and over 90 million visits to our apps and websites each month. In another major milestone, Trainline listed on the London Stock Exchange in June 2019 and is now part of the FTSE 250.
Our culture is central to our success. We’re driven to sustain our phenomenal growth from recent years, and this means we’re always working closely and collaboratively to turn our ideas into reality. It’s this sense of pace, innovating and improving pretty much everything we do, that makes Trainline so exciting and unique - we truly believe our work has a genuine impact and will change travel for the better.
We’re looking for a passionate Senior Paid Search Executive to help grow and optimise our PPC accounts, with a focus on the US/UK market. You will work primarily on PPC/Paid Search and be responsible for setting up, managing and optimising campaigns to grow our market share.
Data is centric to everything that we do, therefore we need someone who has an analytical approach and loves getting into the detail and reporting on the performance of their campaigns.
- Driving paid search campaigns to optimise and grow our US/UK and Inbound market
- Delivering an always-on testing program across ads, landing pages and audiences
- Supporting the Paid Search team to run and optimise campaigns in the US and other key markets
- Being integral to the success of our international growth strategy
- Fluent in English with strong communication skills
- Experience running and optimising Google Ads accounts
- Passionate about becoming a PPC Country Manager or PPC Data Specialist
- Strong experience in manipulating large data sets in Excel
- Data driven attitude with a growth mindset and ability to problem solve
- Experience using Search Ads 360 and other PPC management tools
- A good understanding of other digital marketing channels
- Experience working with US PPC accounts