Pilatus PC-12 Pilot
- Oxford, CT, USA
Tradewind Aviation is a growing Part 135 Commuter & On-Demand Operator with bases in Waterbury/Oxford, CT (OXC), Westchester, NY (HPN), and San Juan, PR (SJU) offering premium scheduled service throughout the Northeast and Caribbean.
At Tradewind, you are not a number. We are large enough for you to be part of a professional organization with opportunities for internal advancement, yet small enough that you matter.
You may be looking for a future in the airlines or that perfect corporate flying job someday. Flying both 135 scheduled and on-demand operations is the perfect way to build time, get paid well, and get you on track!
Tradewind Pilatus PC-12 Pilots are responsible for safe and efficient flight operations as part of a formal two-pilot crew. Tradewind Pilots are aviation professionals who maintain the highest standards of safety and customer service.
- FAA Commercial Pilot Certificate with Airplane Single-Engine Land (ASEL) with instrument rating
- 900 hours total time
- Solid IFR knowledge and experience
- Valid FAA 1st Class Medical Certificate
- Valid Passport and legal to work in the US
- Must be able to relocate to within 90 minutes from base
Note: Our minimum hours fluctuate based on our current need. If you have close to 900 hours, please apply.
- 1200 hours total time
- 500 hours cross country (point to point)
- 75 hours instrument
- 100 hours night
PAY and BENEFITS:
- Tradewind First Officers start between $34,000 and $45,000 BASE salary based on flight experience, with upgrade expected within 6 months of reaching 1200 hours (Part 135 minimums)
- All Captains start at $60,000 BASE salary and receive an annual pay raise of $5,000
- Captains also receive an annual $20,000 bonus beginning after year two as a Captain
- All pilots receive per diem well above the industry standard at $3.21/ duty hour
- Schedules differ with base location, but you can expect to be scheduled 4 days per week
- Captains who work on days off receive a day rate of $600.00 (FOs $200)
- Uniforms and training are provided by Tradewind
- Medical, dental, vision, and 401(k) plans with substantial employer contribution
- Standby travel benefits and CASS on various US and International airlines
- Upgrade path to Citation CJ3, including type rating, and ATP
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.