- Oxford, CT, USA
Tradewind Aviation is a growing Part 135 Commuter & On-Demand Operator with bases in Waterbury/Oxford, CT (OXC), Westchester, NY (HPN), and San Juan, PR (SJU) offering premium scheduled service throughout the Northeast and Caribbean.
The Shuttle Coordinators’ primary responsibility is to assure a seamless booking process for customers while maximizing shuttle capacity and revenue. Maintaining internal and external booking programs to ensure proper billing. Selling shuttle buyouts and assisting Charter Sales Coordinators with high volume activity. Monitoring VIP service and providing superior customer service. The Shuttle Sales Coordinator must be detail oriented with an ability to work in a fast paced environment. Requires excellent written and verbal communication skills.
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
· Assist customer in bookings and creating profiles.
· Work with Marketing to resolve account/profile/reservation issues.
· Send shuttle itineraries at the appropriate time.
· Report customer issues to Supervisor or Charter Department Manager.
· Report site issues to Charter Department Manager and Marketing.
· Adding shuttle availability for customers.
· Selling and coordinating shuttle buyouts.
· Checking for cancelled PNR's.
· Ensuring all passengers have been properly boarded and closing flights at the appropriate time.
· Ensuring Kalsoft waitlist system is working efficiently.
· Monitor future VIP services.
· Delinquent List.
· Check for future double bookings.
· Collecting and processing booking forms.
· Combine future passenger loads in Reservation system with an emphasis on the next 48 hours.
· Assisting Sales with charter inbox volume and scanning for missed emails.
- Medical, dental, vision, Flex spending and 401(k) plans available.
- Free standby flights on Tradewind routes
- Discounted standby rates through larger airlines after 6 months of employment
- PTO – Vacation, Sick, Maternity / Paternity
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.