Senior HR Generalist
- Bucharest, Romania
- Employees can work remotely
- Department: HR Business Partners
Tradeshift is a unicorn in the fintech industry. We are disrupting a typically stagnant environment by connecting companies of all sizes and providing them with the platform and network needed to create value from old processes like procurement, invoicing, payments, and workflow. We recognize that business is both messy and social - two revelations that have driven the development of Tradeshift, a platform for all your business interactions. We work hard and our teams have great freedom and responsibility to choose the best solutions, technologies and approaches to evolve the product to the next level.
We believe that being a global, multicultural company is a tremendous strength and we have people working from 18 different countries with hubs in Bucharest, Copenhagen, Kuala Lumpur, and San Francisco. We believe that if we truly focus on how to work distributed and collaborate across locations and (home) offices, we will not only enjoy work more but also build better products for our customers, and ultimately be a better company.
We are looking for a Senior HR Generalist supporting our global teams. In this role, you will be instrumental in executing our People strategy, working closely with the business and developing effective relationships with people managers, employees, and the People Team.
You will have a passion for efficiency and continuous process and policy improvement. Your ability to adopt a problem-solving mindset will make it simple and easy. You will bring your passion for generating ideas related to people, systems, processes, data and transactions.
About The Role
- Assist with inquiries from employees and managers.
- Coach and support managers and employees.
- Own all employee onboarding and off-boarding processes.
- Coordinate changes throughout the employee life cycle from both HRIS and documentation perspective (e.g. salary changes, promotions, etc.).
- Manage employee leaves of absences.
- Support annual benefits enrollment process.
- Provide support on HR Programs (performance management process, compensation processes, etc.).
- Assist in developing and executing People team procedures and programs, making recommendations for enhancements and changes to policies, employee handbooks and other processes and or documentation.
- Provide guidance and interpretation for the business in coordination with the HRBP team.
- Partner with the global HRBP team on the Employee Experience and cultivating a diverse, inclusive, equitable, and team.
- Perform compliance audits and reporting.
- 4+ years’ experience working in an international HR environment
- Are organized, detail oriented, and resourceful
- Love a variety of responsibilities and are a problem solver
- Have an understanding of general HR policies and procedures
- Are familiar with different employment laws and regulations
- Are experienced utilizing HRIS tools - Workday experience is an advantage
- Love analyzing and presenting data and findings
- Have a strong business acumen to be able to align business objectives and HR strategies with corporate goals
- Are intuitive and forward thinking with strong communication and presentation skills
- Respect confidentiality and understand and respect the requirements that come with this position
All your information will be kept confidential according to GDPR guidelines.