- San Francisco, CA, USA
- Employees can work remotely
- Department: Global Sales
Tradeshift is a unicorn in the fintech industry. We are disrupting a typically stagnant environment by connecting companies of all sizes and providing them with the platform and network needed to create value from old processes like procurement, invoicing, payments, and workflow. We recognize that business is both messy and social - two revelations that have driven the development of Tradeshift, a platform for all your business interactions.
- Maintain a deep understanding of our product and industry along with an awareness of the competitive landscape
- Actively drive the discovery sessions and evaluation stage of the sales process with our prospects and customers
- Be a solution expert and have fun showing customers the innovation and value of Tradeshift's platform
- Develop business cases including both hard and soft savings impacts.
- Partner with product managers to scope projects and complete risk analysis
- Support and drive the team's sales cycles through pre-sales activities, from initial contact to project completion
- Manage a smooth handover process from Sales to Delivery and lend support to our Delivery team in the initial stage of the process
- Respond quickly to RFPs, leveraging our value proposition
You’re perfect for this role if you:
Have a minimum of 5 years experience as a presales or consulting role with significant exposure to executives, global sales teams, and internal teams. Deep understanding of Procure to Pay with a rich knowledge of how the Procurement and Accounts Payable processes function.
You also have:
- Demonstrate ability to be dynamic and innovative in software presentations
- Ability to think strategically about how to evolve our product to remain competitive
- Experience with electronic invoicing, procurement, or supply chain finance applications
- Understand the demands of startup life and how to execute with urgency
- Enjoy the turbulence that comes with a lean and agile team staying competitive in a well-developed area of enterprise sales
- Outstanding communication skills
- Highly collaborative among high-stress, cross functional internal teams
Location: Remote...but not alone.
Your colleagues are wicked smart and some of the kindest and nicest people around. We’re never assholes. You’ll be given the opportunity to do creative problem solving for issues that actually matter, and have a real impact on the projects you are driving.
Our culture began day one when three Danes poured their heart and soul into creating a platform that could connect every business in the world. We expect each employee to approach their work with the same amount of pride and passion. One day you might find us having a ping pong match in the middle of the work day, and then you’ll find us handing off projects to colleagues in different time zones so we can continue progress around the clock.
TradeShifters come from various backgrounds and nations, and we all thrive off challenging the status quo. We take pride in nurturing employee happiness, encouraging personal development, and welcoming teammates from all walks of life.
We value diversity and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Why you might like working here:
- You love autonomy and the freedom to get your work done how you want
- You like sharing your opinions and feeling like they matter
- You want to work for a company that requires you to bring your whole self to work every day: brains, heart, and guts.
- Career and professional development opportunities
- Flexible hours and vacation policy
- Supplemented cell phone plan
- Lunch provided daily from local SF eateries and snacks
- Fully paid 6 months parental leave
- A competitive compensation package + equity
- 100% covered medical, dental and vision benefits
- Life, short and long-term disability insurance
- Wellness and volunteer Programs
- Fun company events like happy hours, outings and much more!
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.