Customer Support Advocate
- Bucharest, Romania
- Employees can work remotely
- Department: Customer Support
Tradeshift is a unicorn in the fintech industry. We are disrupting a typically stagnant environment by connecting companies of all sizes and providing them with the platform and network needed to create value from old processes like procurement, invoicing, payments, and workflow. We recognize that business is both messy and social - two revelations that have driven the development of Tradeshift, a platform for all your business interactions. We work hard and our teams have great freedom and responsibility to choose the best solutions, technologies and approaches to evolve the product to the next level.
We believe that being a global, multicultural company is a tremendous strength and we have people working from 18 different countries with hubs in Bucharest, Copenhagen, Kuala Lumpur, and San Francisco. We believe that if we truly focus on how to work distributed and collaborate across locations and (home) offices, we will not only enjoy work more but also build better products for our customers, and ultimately be a better company.
About The Role
We’re the team that’s on the ground, making sure all of our users are getting everything they can out of the Tradeshift platform. We are looking for people that are inherently curious, know how to build relationships, manage projects, architect and deliver technical implementations and are ready to do what is needed to ensure our users are enabled to succeed.
We believe in empowerment and ownership by every member of our team. Each individual is autonomous, but expected to be present in the interest of our users and the platform. The scope of the support team starts at the initial engagement of the product and extends through the life cycle of every account. You will bridge the communication gap cross-functional within Tradeshift and do what is needed daily to keep our users alive and engaged.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Responsibilities Acting as Level 1/2 point of contact for the business supporting a number of business-critical services and applications
- Prioritizing and resolving day-to-day systems issues and client requests
- Troubleshoot and resolve all assigned incidents for the IBX Platform according to ITIL Processes and in line with the company targets
- Be part of main release projects as the application responsible for the workstream
- Drive the optimization of technology operations through system/services performance monitoring, data and analysis
- Effectively managing client expectations and escalating where appropriate
- Perform trend analysis to identify the cause of performance and/or usage issues Alert appropriate team (per incident and event management processes) to Provide warning/notification that a threshold has been reached, something has changed, or a failure has occurred
Let’s Connect If You…
- Fluency in English
- Minimum 2+ years of relevant experience in Service Desk support, Incident management
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written English for the global customers.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong decision-making skills, making decisions with limited information and understand at what point to escalate without taking calculated risks
- Strong execution skills; ability to follow tactical and strategic decisions
- Stakeholder management skills: ability to manage expectations and to effectively deal with/mitigate potential conflict
- Strong Interpersonal skills and influencing ability; ability to influence customer and stakeholders
- Strong People Relationship skills to liaise, develop and knowledge across teams
- Willingness to be accountable for designated tasks: Ability to take accountability for results and demonstrate ownership
We value diversity at our company. Tradeshift prohibits unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religious or religious creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable federal, state, or local laws. All your information will be kept confidential according to GDPR guidelines.