Customer Success Manager - France
- Paris, France
- Employees can work remotely
- Department: Customer Success
Have you ever worked for a company that actually wanted you to bring your whole self to work every single day?
Tradeshift is a unicorn in the fintech industry. We are disrupting a typically stagnant environment by connecting companies of all sizes and providing them with the platform and network needed to create value from old processes like procurement, invoicing, payments, and workflow. We recognize that business is both messy and social - two revelations that have driven the development of Tradeshift, a platform for all your business interactions.
As the Customer Success Manager, you will be responsible for the operational and tactical relationship with the customer and its satisfaction once the Customer is live on Tradeshift platform/s. You will be the main asset within Tradeshift for the overall knowledge of the Customer, it’s set up, its business processes and the usage of Tradeshift products and services.
What a day is like:
- Provide relationship management from GoLive and collaborate with all responsible resources (internal and external) to deliver and meet contractual commitments.
- Ensure & monitor client service deliverables to attain contractual service levels and compliance
- Increase customer satisfaction to ensure a smooth support flow and enable customer’s trust in Tradeshift products and services
- Host of recurrent forums, face to face or web conference meetings to review status of delivery and participate in Service Delivery meetings with Customers and Client Executive
- Oversee customer escalation management of support tickets, ensure timely resolution and share the voice of the customer to other stakeholders
- Drive, follow up and finalize continual functional improvements in processes, reporting, procedures and daily delivery to customers. Partner with other departments when needed
- Remain actively involved and informed during projects (for new customers as well as existing customers when expanding geographically to other countries, supporting technically with new applications or contractually when adding options).
- 2+ years experience in Customer Success Management and/or Professional Services
- Experience implementing software in the enterprise space
- Proven track record of high customer renewal rates and maximization of NPS scores, ability to upsell
- Excellent communication, presentation and highly refined interpersonal skills
- Driven to make customers successful, regardless of challenges or obstacles
- Skilled at helping customers adopt best practices and standardization
- Strong prioritization and collaboration skills
- Understands business processes and the interaction with IT systems
- Procure-to-Pay business process experience
- High energy; thrives in complex, challenging and sometimes stressful situations
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Technology or Computer Science and/or related field
Culture and Perks:
Tradeshift is a very special place. What makes and keeps us special is our people and how we work together. Our culture was formed from day one when three Danes poured their heart and soul into creating a platform that could connect every business in the world. We expect each employee to approach their job at Tradeshift with the same amount of pride and passion and embody the Tradeshift culture that makes us the best company in history.
At the center of Tradeshift’s values is the belief that the single most important thing we do is continue to hire the best people and create a workplace where they can thrive. To reward our employees for the great work they’re doing we offer a number of perks and benefits, including:
Ambitious international startup
Career and professional development opportunities
A competitive compensation package + equity
100% covered medical, dental and vision benefits
Life, short and long-term disability insurance
Wellness and Volunteer Programs
Fun company events like happy hours, outings and much more
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.