- New York, NY, USA
- Employees can work remotely
- Department: Sales & Pre-sales
Have you ever worked for a company that actually wanted you to bring your whole self to work every single day?
Tradeshift is a unicorn in the fintech industry. We are disrupting a typically stagnant environment by connecting companies of all sizes and providing them with the platform and network needed to create value from old processes like procurement, invoicing, payments, and workflow. We recognize that business is both messy and social - two revelations that have driven the development of Tradeshift, a platform for all your business interactions.
The SI/Alliance Director is the primary role responsible for the SI relationship. The Alliance Director is accountable for the recruitment, development and management for several named Tradeshift implementation partners (SI) in tight collaboration with sellers, client partners and other key stakeholders.
- Be a Tradeshift ambassador and articulate to potential partners the innovation and value of the Tradeshift platform
- Drive sales by incubating strategic alliances with influencers, advisors, and implementation services partners
- Drive sales pipeline through the Tradeshift Partner Next Program
- Develop business cases made up of cost savings to end customers and revenue plans for alliance partners
- Partner with Enterprise AE's to define territory plans, account plans and joint close plans with alliance partners
- Manage the Alliance agreements and commercial terms, supported by legal representatives
- Manage the day-to-day governance of strategic alliances
- Minimum 5 years experience in alliances or channel sales and 10 years working with enterprise tech solutions
- Demonstrate ability to be business and value oriented in presentations and business plans
- Inventive, solution-oriented and highly personable in your delivery style
- Experience with electronic invoicing, payments, supply chain, or ERP solutions
- Enjoy the turbulence that comes with a lean, agile team staying competitive in a well-developed enterprise sales space
Our culture was formed from day one when three Danes poured their heart and soul into creating a platform that could connect every business in the world. We expect each employee to approach their job at Tradeshift with the same amount of pride and passion and embody the Tradeshift culture that makes us the best company in history.
Shifters come from various backgrounds and nations, and we all thrive off challenging the status quo. We take pride in nurturing employee happiness, encouraging personal development, and welcoming teammates from all walks of life.
We value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- Career and professional development opportunities
- Flexible hours and vacation policy
- Supplemented cell phone plan
- Lunch provided daily from local SF eateries and snacks
- Fully paid 6 months parental leave
- A competitive compensation package + equity
- 100% covered medical, dental and vision benefits
- Life, short and long-term disability insurance
- Wellness and volunteer Programs
- Fun company events like happy hours, outings and much more!
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.