Field Marketing Manager - Fixed Term Contract
- London, UK
- Employees can work remotely
- Department: Marketing
Have you ever worked for a company that actually wanted you to bring your whole self to work every single day?
Tradeshift is a unicorn in the fintech industry. We are disrupting a typically stagnant environment by connecting companies of all sizes and providing them with the platform and network needed to create value from old processes like procurement, invoicing, payments, and workflow. We recognize that business is both messy and social - two revelations that have driven the development of Tradeshift, a platform for all your business interactions.
The Regional Field Marketing Manager is responsible for the complete end-to-end coordination and management of demand generation programs including planning, promoting, organising and executing programs that generate new prospects and advance existing opportunities for the sales team in a region. They will work very closely with the Regional Sales leadership team supporting the goals of the region and global demand gen goals. They will act as liaison between marketing and SDR, alliances and field sales teams as well as central demand generation functions. This person must be fluent in French.
● Devise the UK, Benelux and France’s marketing strategy, in alignment with global
strategy, with the goal to grow brand awareness and demand among key target
audiences and industries.
● Develop multi-channel marketing campaigns, multi-dimensional programmes including both inbound and outbound tactics (such as Events, Webinars, Campaigns, SEO/SEM) to maximize the impact of our investments in the field region.
● Manage all aspects of the field marketing programmes including scheduling, budget, vendor management, execution and reporting.
● Develop, socialise and get buy-in from sales leaders, account executives, and your marketing counterparts to strategise, drive, and implement the optimal mix of field events and regional programs.
● Achieve acquisition and retention targets working with commercial teams to build a
sustainable marketing funnel.
● Partner and collaborate with the campaigns team, product marketing, regional AEs, SDRs, and the content team to create high value regional campaigns that deliver high-caliber content and experiences to build pipeline.
● Support company initiatives, give actionable feedback, share best practices and serve as advocate and information source for companies in that region.
● Keep abreast of regional industry trends, competition, and new opportunities.
● Work closely with operations to, upload and track leads within Marketo and SFDC
● Devise marketing campaigns with the goal of increasing product awareness and
increasing sales and profits.
These tasks are not exhaustive and could be specified and/or modified depending on the development of the Company and its operating requirements, whilst respecting the nature of the Employee’s role as Regional Field Marketing Manager.
You're perfect for the job if..
You enjoy being around people, meeting them, talking to them & most importantly sharing information about Tradeshift
You have tons of energy and have the ability to command attention and interest from an audience
You’re competitive, and always strive for a personal best
You see challenges as opportunities & you continually improve methods to be more effective and efficient
Business level fluency in French is a requirement
Also if you have..
Experience in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment. A self-starter with an ambitious spirit, able to handle parallel work streams resourcefully and at pace, working both independently and collaboratively
Superior organisational skills, detail-oriented, and confident multi-tasking abilities
BS/BA or equivalent in applicable discipline.
Minimum three-5 years of experience in marketing and/or events roles, within the industry and/or cloud software companies
Proven ability to transfer product positioning and corporate brand into regionally appropriate audience-specific messages and value propositions
Experience and proficiency with both traditional marketing vehicles such as email, events, tradeshows, as well as more current channels such as webinars, and social media.
Exceptional written and oral communication and presentation skills with the ability to build rapport and credibility across internal and external stakeholders at all levels
Globally-minded and comfortable working with people from different cultural backgrounds
Ability to combine a balance of commercial results-delivery with creative and entrepreneurial flair
Our office in London offers employees challenging work and the freedom and autonomy that allows them to truly have an impact on their projects. Each employee has a voice, and their hard work pays off. No good work goes unnoticed.
Our culture began day one when three Danes poured their brains, heart, and guts into creating a platform that could connect every business in the world. We expect each employee to approach their work with the same amount of pride and passion. One day you might find us having a ping pong match in the middle of the work day, and then you’ll find us handing off projects to colleagues in different time zones so we can continue progress around the clock.
TradeShifters come from various backgrounds and nations, and we all thrive off challenging the status quo. We take pride in nurturing employee happiness, encouraging personal development, and welcoming teammates from all walks of life.
We value diversity and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Why you might like working here:
- You love autonomy and the freedom to get your work done how you want
- You like sharing your opinions and feeling like they matter
- You want to work for a company that requires you to bring your whole self to work every day: brains, heart, and guts.
- Career and professional development opportunities
- Flexible hours and vacation policy
- Supplemented mobile phone and home internet plan
- Lunch provided daily from local eateries and snacks
- A competitive compensation package + equity