Support Advocate (Level 1)
- Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Department: Customer Support
Have you ever worked for a company that actually wanted you to bring your whole self to work every single day?
Tradeshift is a unicorn in the fintech industry. We are disrupting a typically stagnant environment by connecting companies of all sizes and providing them with the platform and network needed to create value from old processes like procurement, invoicing, payments, and workflow. We recognize that business is both messy and social - two revelations that have driven the development of Tradeshift, a platform for all your business interactions.
We're the team that's on the ground, making sure all of our users are getting everything they can out of the Tradeshift platform. We are looking for people that are inherently curious, know how to build relationships, manage projects, architect and deliver technical implementations and are ready to do what is needed to ensure our users are enabled to succeed.
- You will join our amazing Global Support Team
- Ensure that our users have a wonderful support experience when dealing with Tradeshift
- Take part in Tradeshift support events and help develop our community of users and customers
- First-time resolution
- Live support of our customers
- Working with international customers
- Be part of the change and release management process delivering new services to our customers
- Assist in design, configuration and transition activities in an agile software development environment
- Be part of a team working within the service & incident/problem management process
- Document solutions and processes, train internal staff in our applications
You’re perfect for this role if you:
- Fluent in English
- 2+ years experience in enterprise or SaaS support organizations
- Technical educational background - IT or Engineering
- Strong prioritization and collaboration skills
- A passion for solving problems and ensuring a positive customers experience
- Highly data-driven mindset and passion for analytics
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, highly refined interpersonal skills
- Keep cool in stressful situations
- Capable of taking own initiatives, working independently
- Some experience within the customer or IT support, from either a large IT service provider or other technical environment (preferable)
Our culture began day one when three Danes poured their brains, heart, and guts into creating a platform that could connect every business in the world. We expect each employee to approach their work with the same amount of pride and passion. One day you might find us having a ping pong match in the middle of the work day, and then you’ll find us handing off projects to colleagues in different time zones so we can continue progress around the clock.
TradeShifters come from various backgrounds and nations, and we all thrive off challenging the status quo. We take pride in nurturing employee happiness, encouraging personal development, and welcoming teammates from all walks of life.
We value diversity and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Why you might like working here:
- You love autonomy and the freedom to get your work done how you want
- You like sharing your opinions and feeling like they matter
- You want to work for a company that requires you to bring your whole self to work every day: brains, heart, and guts.
- Fixed Transport & Communication Allowance
- Extensive medical insurance coverage
- Optical and Dental benefits