Senior Project Manager
- Bucharest, Romania
- Department: Customer Success
Have you ever worked for a company that actually wanted you to bring your whole self to work every single day?
Tradeshift is a unicorn in the fintech industry. We are disrupting a typically stagnant environment by connecting companies of all sizes and providing them with the platform and network needed to create value from old processes like procurement, invoicing, payments, and workflow. We recognize that business is both messy and social - two revelations that have driven the development of Tradeshift, a platform for all your business interactions.
What a day is like:
- Manage varied improvement initiatives within the Onboarding Excellence and Acceleration PMO Team
- Attention detailed - within Onboarding Excellence we set the bar
- Manage and report on project deliverables working in a matrixed environment
- Identify and mitigate project risk
- Use qualitative and quantitative analysis to identify opportunities and risks
- Build internal advocate teams to deploy new features and launch new products frictionlessly
- Create training and supporting content for new releases where required
- Provide consultancy on best practice project management
- Apply business acumen to the decision-making process
- Challenge the status quo and collaborate to create new solutions
You’re perfect for this role if:
- You are an excellent communicator who is able to manage relationships virtually
- You enjoy working in a fast-paced environment that embraces an agile mindset
- You are highly adaptable to changing circumstances
- You are Interested in developing program management skills
You also have:
- Minimum of 5 years project management and/or operational excellence experience
- Change management experience working in a high growth organisation
- Excellent MS Office skills, SQL a plus
- Fluent English, additional languages a plus
Our Bucharest office is full of “rebels” - people who like to challenge the status quo. We’re a fun group always looking for ways to make an impact and we enjoy the freedom and autonomy we are allowed in our jobs.
Our culture began day one when three Danes poured their brains, heart, and guts into creating a platform that could connect every business in the world. We expect each employee to approach their work with the same amount of pride and passion. One day you might find us having a ping pong match in the middle of the work day, and then you’ll find us handing off projects to colleagues in different time zones so we can continue progress around the clock.
TradeShifters come from various backgrounds and nations, and we all thrive off challenging the status quo. We take pride in nurturing employee happiness, encouraging personal development, and welcoming teammates from all walks of life.
Why you might like working here:
- You love autonomy and the freedom to get your work done how you want
- You like sharing your opinions and feeling like they matter
- You want to work for a company that requires you to bring your whole self to work every day: brains, heart, and guts.
- Ambitious international startup, and agile environment in Bucharest, Romania
- Competitive compensation package
- Career and professional development opportunities (workshops, trainings etc.)
- Trips to design-camps for working with and learning from professionals in other countries
- Flexible work hours
- Company laptop provided
- Medical Subscription
- Meal tickets of 15 lei value for each working day
- Free drinks & snacks daily, fresh fruits every Monday and Wednesday
- Safe outdoor bike parking spot
- Access to Bookster
- Friendly and relaxed working atmosphere
- Relaxing spots, games - ping pong, board games
- Fun team-bonding events such as Team Camps, Hack-a-thons, Game & Field Days,
- Welcome Breakfast, Happy Hours, Birthdays Celebrations and more!