Solutions Consultant- German speaking
- Frankfurt, Germany
- Department: Sales & Pre-sales
Have you ever worked for a company that actually wanted you to bring your whole self to work every single day?
Tradeshift is a unicorn in the fintech industry. We are disrupting a typically stagnant environment by connecting companies of all sizes and providing them with the platform and network needed to create value from old processes like procurement, invoicing, payments, and workflow. We recognize that business is both messy and social - two revelations that have driven the development of Tradeshift, a platform for all your business interactions.
- Maintain a deep understanding of our product and industry along with an awareness of the competitive landscape
- Quickly become a trusted advisor with both the Sales team and prospect customers
- Focus on business outcomes rather than solution selling
- Work with the Sales team to present the value of Tradeshift to our prospect customers
- Actively drive the discovery sessions and evaluation stage of the sales process with our prospects and customers
- Be a solution expert and have fun showing customers the innovation and value of Tradeshift's platform
- Develop business cases including both hard and soft savings impacts.
- Partner with product managers to scope projects and complete risk analysis
- Support and drive the team's sales cycles through pre-sales activities, from initial contact to project completion
- Manage a smooth handover process from Sales to Delivery and lend support to our Delivery team in the initial stage of the process
- Respond quickly to RFPs, leveraging our value proposition
- Minimum of 5 years experience as a presales or consulting role with significant exposure to executives, global sales teams, and internal teams
- Must be fluent in both English and German
- Deep understanding of Procure to Pay with a rich knowledge of how the Procurement and Accounts Payable processes function
- Demonstrate ability to be dynamic and innovative in software presentations
- Ability to think strategically about how to evolve our product to remain competitive
- Experience with electronic invoicing, procurement, or supply chain finance applications
- Understand the demands of startup life and how to execute with urgency
- Enjoy the turbulence that comes with a lean and agile team staying competitive in a well-developed area of enterprise sales
- Outstanding communication skills
- Highly collaborative among high-stress, cross functional internal teams
Our office in Frankfurt has a palpable excitement that stems from the constant change that keeps everyone on their toes. Each employee has a voice, and their hard work pays off. No good work goes unnoticed.
Our culture began day one when three Danes poured their brains, heart, and guts into creating a platform that could connect every business in the world. We expect each employee to approach their work with the same amount of pride and passion. One day you might find us having a ping pong match in the middle of the work day, and then you’ll find us handing off projects to colleagues in different time zones so we can continue progress around the clock.
TradeShifters come from various backgrounds and nations, and we all thrive off challenging the status quo. We take pride in nurturing employee happiness, encouraging personal development, and welcoming teammates from all walks of life.
We value diversity and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Why you might like working here:
- You love autonomy and the freedom to get your work done how you want
- You like sharing your opinions and feeling like they matter
- You want to work for a company that requires you to bring your whole self to work every day: brains, heart, and guts.
- Career and professional development opportunities
- Supplemented cell phone plan and home internet
- A competitive compensation package + equity