Solution Consultant/ Architect
- Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Department: Customer Success
Have you ever worked for a company that actually wanted you to bring your whole self to work every single day?
Tradeshift is a unicorn in the fin-tech industry. We are disrupting a typically stagnant environment by connecting companies of all sizes and providing them with the platform and network needed to create value from old processes like procurement, invoicing payments, and workflow. We recognize that business is both messy and social - two revelations that have driven the development of Tradeshift, a platform for all your business interactions.
What will you be doing:
Tradeshift is looking for a Solution Consultant/Architect to fulfill the following responsibilities:
Support the Professional Services Engagement Manager and the Professional Services Architect in implementing customer projects by:
- Being supporting/main contributor in Design, Build, Test and Deploy phases of the implementation project
- Responsible for setting the customer upon the Tradeshift platform,
- Key solution design and/or build responsibilities in the context of configuring the solution and/or integration
- Conduct Unit testing and system integration testing
- Supporting User Acceptance Testing
- Supporting migration and troubleshooting of the customer solution
- Update customer implementation page and documentation
- Participate in relevant customer meetings
- Contribute to the development of Professional Services’ methodology, knowledge base, and tools
- Fluent in English - both in writing and orally (mastery of other languages is a plus)
- Optimally you have a Bachelor or Master's degree in Business, Engineering or Computer Science
- 1-4+ years of experience in software implementations for enterprise customers as part of a consulting or software company
- Technically savviness can be of advantage
Experience in one or more of the following areas:
Subject matter expertise in one or more procure-to-pay systems (configuration, customization and/or demoing experience)
Mapping of files and integration between systems (understanding file formats, message types/standards, and communication protocols)
Extensive functional knowledge with-in the procure-to-pay domain
Skilled, efficient, resourceful and tenacious problem solver of technical issues
Effectively communicates on complex topics with technical and non-technical people
Driven to make customers successful, regardless of challenges or obstacles
Has a solution/systems architecture acumen
High energy; thrives in complex, challenging and sometimes stressful situations
Demonstrated creative problem-solving abilities
Demonstrated ability to learn new technologies and business requirements
Ability to travel 2-3 days per month
XML and File Transfer Protocols
Our office in Kuala Lumpur offers employees daily catered meals, as well as a great work/life balance, allowing them to work from home when necessary. You’ll also have the opportunity to step up and troubleshoot, while coming up with your own solutions to problems.
Our culture began day one when three Danes poured their brains, heart, and guts into creating a platform that could connect every business in the world. We expect each employee to approach their work with the same amount of pride and passion. One day you might find us having a ping pong match in the middle of the work day, and then you’ll find us handing off projects to colleagues in different time zones so we can continue progress around the clock.
TradeShifters come from various backgrounds and nations, and we all thrive off challenging the status quo. We take pride in nurturing employee happiness, encouraging personal development, and welcoming teammates from all walks of life.
We value diversity and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Why you might like working here:
- You love autonomy and the freedom to get your work done how you want
- You like sharing your opinions and feeling like they matter
- You want to work for a company that requires you to bring your whole self to work every day: brains, heart, and guts.
- Fixed Transport & Communication Allowance
- Daily lunch and snacks provided by the company
- Extensive medical insurance coverage
- Optical and Dental benefits