Marketplace Operation Manager (E-commerce and Merchandizing)
- Shanghai, China
- Department: Marketing
Tradeshift is disrupting a stale e-invoicing, procure to pay, and financial solutions market. We are connecting companies of all sizes and providing them with the platform and network needed to create value from old processes like procurement, invoicing, payments, and workflow. Tradeshift is redefining an enterprise space that has seen little change in many years. We recognize that business is messy and business is social. Understanding these two facts drives the development of Tradeshift - a platform for all your business interactions.
· Develops Tradeshift Marketplace Merchandising programs for Sellers
· Maintains Buyer/Seller communications in cooperation with Marketing
· Coordinates ongoing traffic-driving go-to-market activities
· Influence merchandising capability roadmap and requirements
· Develops content partnerships and shephards required integrations
· Drives projects that deliver buyer and seller experience through innovation, customer insights, and data. Track, measure, and report on results
· Define the processes required to standardize the management of marketplaces on Tradeshift
· Lead teams on strategic approach, key tactics, best practices, measurement requirements and evolving marketplace trends
· Work cross functionally to deliver an optimal shopping, selling, and administrative experience
· Primary influencer of TS Goods marketplace requirements
· 5+ Years eCommerce marketing or merchandising experience
· Marketplace experience a major plus
Our culture was formed from day one when three Danes poured their heart and soul into creating a platform that could connect every business in the world. We expect each employee to approach their job at Tradeshift with the same amount of pride and passion and embody the Tradeshift culture that makes us the best company in history.
Shifters come from various backgrounds and nations, and we all thrive off challenging the status quo. We take pride in nurturing employee happiness, encouraging personal development, and welcoming teammates from all walks of life.
We value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.