Seller Implementation Team Manager, EMEA
- Bucharest, Romania
- Department: Customer Success
Have you ever worked for a company that actually wanted you to bring your whole self to work every single day?
Tradeshift is a unicorn in the fintech industry. We are disrupting a typically stagnant environment by connecting companies of all sizes and providing them with the platform and network needed to create value from old processes like procurement, invoicing, payments, and workflow. We recognize that business is both messy and social - two revelations that have driven the development of Tradeshift, a platform for all your business interactions.
Seller Onboarding is the team at Tradeshift that helps our customers to realise value by growing their Seller network. We connect Sellers to their customers, allowing them to sell goods in Tradeshift Marketplaces, exchange business documents, and collaborate with their customers. Within Seller Onboarding, our Seller Implementation Project Managers are core to onboarding success. We work closely with Sellers and cross functionally across Tradeshift, ensuring all of our customers’ supply chain are brought onto the platform in a professional and timely manner. Seller Implementation Project Managers need to be proactive, know how to build relationships, gain commitment, manage projects, drive deadlines, deliver technical implementations and be ready to do what is needed to ensure users are enabled to succeed.
As a member of the Onboarding management team, you will work closely with your peers to develop the global team’s vision and strategy, and engage stakeholders across Tradeshift to communicate our vision and ensure the team’s success. As a manager, you'll be hands-on as you hire strong team members obsessed with delivering best in breed seller implementation, and develop career plans and growth opportunities for your team members.
What a day is like/What you will be doing:
- Changing the world
- Contribute to the building and delivery of a strategy for Tradeshift supplier onboarding team globally
- Build and manage the European Seller Implementation Project Management team to drive Tradeshift’s network growth efforts.
- Contribute to the development, and drive the continuous improvement of Onboarding processes, tools, and collateral
- Provide critical feedback to internal Tradeshift teams on what is important and valuable to invited companies who are leveraging our platform.
- Engage, influence and inspire our customer and supplier networks to utilize Tradeshift
- Optimize and align internal processes across Tradeshift
- Coach, train, and motivate the team
- Provide KPI reporting to Tradeshift management
- Some travel will be required
You’re perfect for this role if you have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Technology, or Computer Science (Masters Preferred)
- 10+ years in project management/change management/delivery roles
- 5+ years procure-to-pay or e-commerce experience
- Experienced manager, able to demonstrate success managing a distributed team
- Ability to influence and lead others, identify and make necessary changes
- Skilled and respected communicator and influencer
- Self-starter - capable of aggressively pursuing Tradeshift’s goals
Our Bucharest office is full of “rebels” - people who like to challenge the status quo. We’re a fun group always looking for ways to make an impact and we enjoy the freedom and autonomy we are allowed in our jobs.
Our culture began day one when three Danes poured their brains, heart, and guts into creating a platform that could connect every business in the world. We expect each employee to approach their work with the same amount of pride and passion. One day you might find us having a ping pong match in the middle of the work day, and then you’ll find us handing off projects to colleagues in different time zones so we can continue progress around the clock.
TradeShifters come from various backgrounds and nations, and we all thrive off challenging the status quo. We take pride in nurturing employee happiness, encouraging personal development, and welcoming teammates from all walks of life.
Why you might like working here:
- You love autonomy and the freedom to get your work done how you want
- You like sharing your opinions and feeling like they matter
- You want to work for a company that requires you to bring your whole self to work every day: brains, heart, and guts.
- Ambitious international startup, and agile environment in Bucharest, Romania
- Competitive compensation package
- Career and professional development opportunities (workshops, trainings etc.)
- Trips to design-camps for working with and learning from professionals in other countries
- Flexible work hours
- Company laptop provided
- Medical Subscription
- Meal tickets of 15 lei value for each working day
- Free drinks & snacks daily, fresh fruits every Monday and Wednesday
- Safe outdoor bike parking spot
- Access to Bookster
- Friendly and relaxed working atmosphere
- Relaxing spots, games - ping pong, board games
- Fun team-bonding events such as Team Camps, Hack-a-thons, Game & Field Days,
- Welcome Breakfast, Happy Hours, Birthdays Celebrations and more!