Professional Services Engagement Manager
- Berlin, Germany
- Department: Customer Support
Tradeshift is disrupting a stale e-invoicing, procure to pay, and financial solutions market. We are connecting companies of all sizes and providing them with the platform and network needed to create value from old processes like procurement, invoicing, payments, and workflow. Tradeshift is redefining an enterprise space that has seen little change in many years. We recognize that business is messy and business is social. Understanding these two facts drives the development of Tradeshift - a platform for all your business interactions.
- Own and drive success of 2-3 global enterprise customer implementations at a time
- Manage customer executives in Procurement, Finance, IT, Treasury, and Shared Services
- Consult with customers on how to implement best Marketplace practices, integrate with their procurement solutions, and get the most value from our solution
- Coordinate across Sales, Relationship Management, Product, Support, Customer Engineering and Professional Services to achieve customer success
- Leading workshops and managing work streams i.e. design, build, test, train, go-live
- Contribute to the development of Professional Services methodology, knowledge base, and tools
- Mentor other Professional team members
- Master’s degree Preferred
- 5+ years experience consulting and/or implementing software in the enterprise space
- Procure-to-Pay and e-Commerce business process & solution experience
- SME within Marketplace and e-Commerce an advantage
- Comfortable leading discovery & design conversations around Marketplace and e-Commerce
- Skilled and respected communicator, consultant, and influencer
- Self-starter who is resourceful and not afraid to make decisions
- Data Driven to make customers successful, regardless of challenges or obstacles
- Consultant skilled at helping customers adopt best practices and standardization
- Solves problems methodologically and skillfully
- Organized and demonstrates time management skills
- Understands business processes and the interaction with IT systems
- Has a clear interest in, and acumen with technology
- High energy; thrives in complex, challenging and sometimes stressful situations
- Comfortable being responsible for customer success, even though all variables are not completely within your direct control (e.g., customer resources)
- Ability to travel 30 to 60 days a year (i.e. 2 to 5 days per month)
Culture & Perks:
Our culture was formed from day one when three Danes poured their heart and soul into creating a platform that could connect every business in the world. We expect each employee to approach their job at Tradeshift with the same amount of pride and passion and embody the Tradeshift culture that makes us the best company in history.
Shifters come from various backgrounds and nations, and we all thrive off challenging the status quo. We take pride in nurturing employee happiness, encouraging personal development, and welcoming teammates from all walks of life.
We value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- A competitive compensation package + equity
- Ambitious international startup & agile tech environment
- Career and professional development opportunities
- Fully paid mobile phone plan
- Flexible hours
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO & GDPR guidelines.