IT Support Engineer
- Bucharest, Romania
- Department: Business Operations
Have you ever worked for a company that actually wanted you to bring your whole self to work every single day?
Tradeshift is a unicorn in the fintech industry. We are disrupting a typically stagnant environment by connecting companies of all sizes and providing them with the platform and network needed to create value from old processes like procurement, invoicing, payments, and workflow. We recognize that business is both messy and social - two revelations that have driven the development of Tradeshift, a platform for all your business interactions.
- Provide in-person customer service and issue triaging
- Manage administration, installation and troubleshooting of corporate hardware, software, and services
- Contribute to the employee onboarding and offboarding process in Tradeshift’s global offices
- Participate in after-hours support and on-call rotations as needed
- Work with Office/People Ops on facilities-related issues and improvements
- Multitask and contribute to multiple projects
- Develop and maintain documentation of hardware, systems, software, and licensing
- Recommend improvements and enhancements to existing systems
- Lead technical on-site project for installations and upgrades of infrastructure
What a day is like:
You will report to the IT Manager and provide end-user technical support and issue resolution, coordinating corporate IT services/accounts, both SaaS and on-premise.
You’re perfect for this role if you:
Have 2+ years in information technology, customer support, system/network administration, or similar roles and have an outstanding attitude for customer service
You also have the following technical skills:
- macOS/Linux/Windows workstation use and troubleshooting
- Google Apps (G Suite)
- Microsoft Active Directory and Windows Server 2008/2012/2016
- SSO/identity management
- OSI switching and routing (Layer 2, Layer 3), wireless access
- Including: Cisco, Juniper, HP, Aruba
- Linux server administration
- Including: Debian, RHEL, etc.
- Mobile device management (Casper, SCCM, etc.)
Our Bucharest office is full of “rebels” - people who like to challenge the status quo. We’re a fun group always looking for ways to make an impact and we enjoy the freedom and autonomy we are allowed in our jobs.
Our culture began day one when three Danes poured their brains, heart, and guts into creating a platform that could connect every business in the world. We expect each employee to approach their work with the same amount of pride and passion. One day you might find us having a ping pong match in the middle of the work day, and then you’ll find us handing off projects to colleagues in different time zones so we can continue progress around the clock.
TradeShifters come from various backgrounds and nations, and we all thrive off challenging the status quo. We take pride in nurturing employee happiness, encouraging personal development, and welcoming teammates from all walks of life.
We value diversity and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Why you might like working here:
- You love autonomy and the freedom to get your work done how you want
- You like sharing your opinions and feeling like they matter
- You want to work for a company that requires you to bring your whole self to work every day: brains, heart, and guts.
- Ambitious international startup, and agile environment in Bucharest, Romania
- Competitive compensation package
- Career and professional development opportunities (workshops, trainings etc.)
- Trips to design-camps for working with and learning from professionals in other countries
- Flexible work hours
- Company laptop provided
- Medical Subscription
- Meal tickets of 15 lei value for each working day
- Free drinks & snacks daily, fresh fruits every Monday and Wednesday
- Safe outdoor bike parking spot
- Access to Bookster
- Friendly and relaxed working atmosphere
- Relaxing spots, games - ping pong, board games
- Fun team-bonding events such as Team Camps, Hack-a-thons, Game & Field Days,
- Welcome Breakfast, Happy Hours, Birthdays Celebrations and more!