Service Sales Manager
- San Francisco, CA, USA
- Department: Sales & Pre-sales
Tradeshift is disrupting a stale e-invoicing, procure to pay, and financial solutions market. We are connecting companies of all sizes and providing them with the platform and network needed to create value from old processes like procurement, invoicing, payments, and workflow. Tradeshift is redefining an enterprise space that has seen little change in many years. We recognize that business is messy and business is social. Understanding these two facts drives the development of Tradeshift - a platform for all your business interactions.
Tradeshift Services Sales is responsible for providing value, impact, and credibility to existing and potential Customers during sales opportunities that require Professional Services, Supplier Enrollment, or Customer Success support offerings. The team engages in activities globally that support both direct and partner Source-To-Pay or Purchase-To-Pay opportunities that span all Customer verticals and industries.
The primary focus of the team is to align all parties involved (internal and external), advise on best practices or additional paths forward, and provide assurance that Customer objectives will be successfully achieved with the recommendations Services Sales provides. As such, the team plays a pivotal role forging the foundation for successful Customer acquisition, renewals, solution deployment, and referenceable Customers.
Roles within the Services Sales team are highly visible across the organization and require a unique talent, mindset, and blend of skills in functional, technical, and operational disciplines.
We are looking for an experienced Services Sales Manager to help manage the incredible growth we are experiencing here at Tradeshift, specifically focused on our Sales Services Team.
While we are open to multiple locations, preference will be given to geographical areas such as San Francisco, San Jose, Los Angeles, Seattle, Denver, Utah, Arizona, New Mexico, Nevada or Texas. We are on an exciting journey and anticipate to widen our geographical footprint significantly in the coming years.
- Build relationships and trust with new and existing Customers and Partners
- Collaborate with internal colleagues in Sales, Alliances, Solution Consulting, Supplier Success, Professional Services, and Product teams to deliver optimal solution plan and Customer outcomes
- Prepare high level budgetary estimates, project timelines, resource plans, and Statement of Works
- Create & present Tradeshift material related to Project methodology, systems integration, and solution configuration
- Lead workshops to capture and guide Customer strategic objectives, challenges, and future state requirements
- Identify potential risks and bottlenecks with Customer requests and internal capabilities
- Provide input to Salesforce opportunities and Service Sales requests
- Perform supplier matches and forecast analysis
- Build and add value to the team knowledge base, processes, and toolsets
- 5+ years implementing enterprise solutions in consulting or services organization
- 3+ years experience providing Project Management for global deployments and cloud solutions
- 2+ years in Services Sales, Consulting Solution Architect, or services selling role
- Expert ability to listen, summarize, and present material
- Experience with creating SOWs, deployment plans, estimates, and managing budgets
- Ability to lead fundamental business process, integration, architecture, and technical discussions
- Demonstrate skill to quickly learn, adapt, and take ownership within a dynamic environment
- Provide crisp, clear, concise communications
- Possess knowledge of P2P, S2P, e-Invoicing, Supplier Data Management, workflow, or ERP solutions
- Bachelor's degree required; advanced degree or professional certifications a plus
- Ability to travel up to 50% of your time and be located near a major airport, preference will be given to areas including San Francisco, San Jose, Los Angeles, Seattle, Denver, Utah, Arizona, New Mexico, Nevada or Texas.
Our culture was formed from day one when three Danes poured their heart and soul into creating a platform that could connect every business in the world. We expect each employee to approach their job at Tradeshift with the same amount of pride and passion and embody the Tradeshift culture that makes us the best company in history.
Shifters come from various backgrounds and nations, and we all thrive off challenging the status quo. We take pride in nurturing employee happiness, encouraging personal development, and welcoming teammates from all walks of life.
We value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- Very competitive compensation package + equity
- Ambitious international startup
- Career and professional development opportunities
- Flexible hours and vacation policy
- Supplemented cell phone plan
- Lunch provided daily from local SF eateries and snacks
- Fully paid 6 months parental leave
- A competitive compensation package + equity
- 100% covered medical, dental and vision benefits
- Life, short and long-term disability insurance
- Wellness and volunteer Programs
- Fun company events like happy hours, outings and much more!
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.