Senior Professional Services Consultant
- LOCATION: EMEA
Traackr is a global SaaS technology company providing a data-driven influencer marketing platform that marketers use to optimize investments, streamline campaigns, and scale programs. Our customers range from some of the world’s largest companies in the beauty and personal care space to digitally native indie brands, which have all made influencer management and engagement a critical practice of their marketing and advertising programs. We are a remote-first company, and for the folks that like to meet in person, we have offices in San Francisco, New York, Boston, Paris, and London.
At Traackr, we’re lucky to have a team of kind, driven, and respectful humans from around the world. We operate on a culture of mutual respect, with core value pillars including:
- Trust. We earn the trust of our team, customers, creators, and partners through transparency, predictability, and integrity.
- Diversity. We believe that bringing diverse perspectives to the table results in stronger outcomes. All are welcome.
- Value. We strive to create tangible value for our customers and peers through our words and actions. We only succeed when our community succeeds.
- Ownership. We lead with action. We take pride in solving the hardest challenges and feel accountable towards our commitments.
- Mutual success. We share goals with each other and with our clients. Alignment, collaboration, and empathy are the cornerstones of our success.
Our team also loves having fun together, with many employee-led initiatives like the Traackr Summer Olympics annual workout challenge!
This position is 100% remote, based in the CET timezone.
Traackr is seeking a Senior Professional Services Consultant to join their Professional Services team. We have been organically developing our professional services offering over the last few years to support the growth of the business. The Professional Services team includes data analysts, who bring strong analytical and technical expertise, and consultants, who bring business expertise and client-facing experience; both are responsible for delivering projects to Customers. The Senior Professional Services Consultant reports to the Professional Services Director.
The objectives of Traackr’s Professional Services team are:
- Become a strategic advisor to Traackr’s Enterprise Customers to help them optimize influencer programs by sharing best practices and developing advanced measurement solutions
- Generate insights and thought leadership in the influencer marketing space that will contribute to Traackr’s innovation capabilities
- Develop new data analysis methodologies and visualizations that can be prototyped as services and influence our future product developments
- Help Customers make the most of their Traackr subscription by analyzing performance and offering strategic recommendations backed by data
The role of the Senior Professional Services Consultant is centered around client interaction. In this position, you will craft compelling narratives and play a key role in enhancing our professional services offerings for local and international clients. Your responsibilities will encompass driving sales initiatives with internal teams, overseeing project delivery, and engaging with third-party partners as necessary.
What you will do:
- Become a trusted advisor to our largest Global Enterprise Customers to maximize the success of their programs and their satisfaction with Traackr
- Collaborate closely with the Sales and Customer Success teams to identify and secure new services opportunities
- Play a key role in shaping and executing relevant service projects aligned with customers' objectives
- Contribute to Traackr's position as an industry leader by publishing and presenting insightful thought leadership pieces on Influencer Marketing, both on our blog and at prominent industry events
- Deliver high-quality, high-value service projects that help drive the business needs of our Customers
- Leverage internal resources, including Customer Success and Data teams, as needed to ensure the seamless delivery of services
- Maintain regular communication with the product team, showcasing key initiatives that have the potential to be incorporated into the future product roadmap
- 7+ years of professional experience
- An undergraduate or graduate degree
- Agency or Consulting experience selling to marketing organizations of global brands is a plus
- A strong understanding of digital marketing activities, measurement, and data storytelling, specifically in influencer marketing and social media
- A track record of delivering strategic consulting services to enterprise brands and presenting to a senior-level audience
- The ability to lead strategic conversations with Customers
- An understanding of the most relevant technologies and measurement practices in the digital marketing space
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and tight deadlines
- Experience working in an international environment across multiple time zones
- Competitive salary
- Remote work, hybrid options, and home office set-up stipend
- Coworking office subscription
- Comprehensive health, dental, and life insurance for you and your dependents*
- Flexible holiday schedule
- Paid parental leave to let you spend valuable time with your loved ones
- Career development, internal and external training opportunities
*Please note: Benefit programs vary by country/state of residency, are subject to eligibility requirements, and may be modified occasionally. Ask for more details about benefits in your specific region.
Traackr is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Traackr Privacy Notice all questions, comments, and requests regarding data processing at Traackr Inc. should be addressed to [email protected]