Sales Development Representative
- ., Paris, France
Traackr is a global SaaS technology company providing a data-driven influencer marketing platform that marketers use to optimize investments, streamline campaigns, and scale programs. Our Customers range from some of the world’s largest companies in the beauty and personal care space to digitally native indie brands which have all made influencer management and engagement a critical practice of their marketing and advertising programs. We have offices in San Francisco, New York, Boston, Paris and London.
The Traackr team is a small and tight-knit team of passionate individuals coming from diverse backgrounds who share knowledge and are eager to keep learning and improving. Our people-centric approach and entrepreneurial work environment allow you to discover and cultivate your passions, learn from and work closely with talented colleagues, and shape your own professional development and career.
We have fostered a culture that empowers our team to spend every ounce of energy towards solving our Customers’ problems and lifting their businesses through influencer marketing. It’s our method that tames the madness. Come join our incredible team!
We are seeking a Sales Development Representative who can initiate conversations with marketers at leading brands. As the first point of contact, you are the guardian of Traackr’s first impression with our prospects. This is a Sales Development role which sets meetings for Account Executives, it is not a "closing" role, but a stepping stone towards a career in Sales or Marketing.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
Your primary responsibility is to grow a profitable pipeline of opportunities through inbound and outbound tactics.
- Delivering on qualified meeting setting numbers in line with the company strategy and ambitious growth targets
- Timely and relevant follow-up on inbound interest, including leading discovery calls with qualified leads
- Conducting account research to support strategic growth plans
- Running account-based outbound and nurture programs in collaboration with our marketing organization
For this position, we are eager to speak to candidates who are naturally curious, demonstrate an ability to organize their work and time, are excited to learn new skills and technologies, and who are passionate about influencer marketing.
This can be an entry level position, or if you have 1-2 years of experience however this is not required.
- Cultivated curiosity and well-developed active listening
- Strong interpersonal skills and capability to interact at different levels of seniority
- Self-starter with the ability to work autonomously
- Mastery of Social Media including Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn
- Business proficient ability to speak French, Spanish a plus
- Growth mindset
- Energized by gender-balanced team environment
- Diligent about details
- Comfortable engaging face to face and via live or recorded video
- Builds mutually beneficial relationships
- Driven by results and motivated to exceed target
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.