Virtual Assistant - Remote
- Hong Kong, Hong Kong, Hong Kong, Hong Kong
Touco Corporation is a virtual assistant firm providing assistance to clients worldwide. With a wide range of available plans, we can cater our services to fit most business needs. In addition to basic administrative support, we offer specialty services to our clients to get targeted services for their business and personal needs.
Our virtual assistants are properly vetted to be assured we are providing the best possible assistant to project your business forward. We are working hard to finish our rebranding process to offer more services to our clients.
***This is a Remote Based Position***
The Virtual Assistant will fill the role of Personal Assistant to the principal of the practice.
- Responsible for providing, developing and maintaining efficient and confidential administrative support to the principal of the practice. This position operates with a high degree of independence in performing the duties of the position while maintaining open communication with the principal of the business and the office manager.
- Ensure assigned tasks are completed within specified timeframe and with a minimum number of errors or omissions.
- Maintenance of the CRM and ensuring all information is recorded, updated and accurate at all times.
- Preparation of timely and accurate presentations and reports using Microsoft office applications including Word, Powerpoint and Excel.
Possible Advanced Duties
- Management of social media accounts platforms (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Youtube)
- Basic website maintenance and blog management
- Preparation of monthly newsletter
- Presents information both clearly and concisely and regularly confirms correct interpretation of information.
- Very high standard of communication skills both written and oral for the presentation of facts and ideas.
- Written communication must be clear, concise, easy to read and comprehend.
- Demonstrates the ability to handle several projects simultaneously.
- Implements the key principles of time management, task allocation and priority assignment in addition to personal organisation.
- Continually seek ways to improve the service provided via development of professional skills and personal growth.
- Initiates and responds to suggestions for improving service.
- Extensive computer and internet literacy
- Prior experience in an administration role
- Attention to detail and a high level of accuracy in all output
- Proficiency with advanced Microsoft Office applications including Word, Powerpoint and Excel
- Prior experience in preparing newsletters
- Experience in website and blog management
- Experience in customer service
Communication – Written • High
Typing Skills - speed and accuracy • High
Computing Skills • High
Ability to prioritise and manage tasks • High
Knowledge of Client Management Database • High
Ability to take direction • High
Ability to make decisions • Medium
Problem Solving • Medium
Communication – Oral • Medium
- Contribution to Business Continual Improvement • Medium
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.