Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA)
- Milwaukee, WI
Total Spectrum provides high quality in-home applied behavior analysis (ABA) services to children with autism spectrum disorder
Total Spectrum is currently searching for BCBAs who are passionate about helping a child with autism reach their full-potential! We are looking for individuals with a strong drive to provide high quality services to the clients and families we work with. At Total Spectrum we believe our employees are our greatest asset, which is why we try to provide the best working conditions possible for our staff. There is a strong emphasis on staff training and building a sense of community among our employees. We value every employee and are looking for BCBAs that are competent in training and managing a team of therapists.
What BCBAs LOVE about Total Spectrum:
- Focus on quality over quantity - smaller caseload sizes, lots of training!
- Regular opportunities to collaborate with other BCBAs
- BCBAs are clinical and our corporate office team handles everything related to scheduling, billing, etc.
- Total Spectrum has full-time trainers that do all initial training of RBTs - BCBAs only have to train RBTs on specific client programs
- Your ideas on how to improve quality of services are always heard!
- Room for advancement as a BCBA
- Manage a caseload of amazing clients & families
- Establish and monitor treatment plans of clients
- Collaborate with a team of highly qualified BCBAs
- Supervise & train RBTs
- Health Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Days
- Paid Sick Days
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Flexible Schedule
- Paid Conference Days
- Membership to online CEU library
- Paid Maternity Leave
Behavior Analysts must have a Master’s degree in applied behavior analysis, psychology or special education and be board certified (BCBA). Applicants must have experience with children on the autism spectrum and one to two years of supervisory experience is preferred.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.