Lead Case Supervisor (pursuing BCBA certification)
- Milwaukee, WI, USA
Total Spectrum provides high quality in-home applied behavior analysis (ABA) services to children with autism spectrum disorder
Come join our team of professionals who are all about helping a child with autism reach their FULL POTENTIAL! At Total Spectrum, we specialize in providing one-on-one in-home and in-clinic applied behavior analysis (ABA) therapy for children with autism. This is a great opportunity to join our rapidly growing company and implement evidenced-based behavioral therapy for children on the spectrum. The Lead Case Manager is responsible for implementing treatment plans to Total Spectrum's clients. Additionally, the Lead Case Supervisor manages a small caseload under the direct supervision of a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA). We are currently looking for eager, compassionate, smart and outgoing individuals with the desire to make a difference to provide in-home ABA services to children with autism.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Providing direct services to clients by implementing all programs developed and/or approved by BCBA’s.
- Managing a small caseload under the direct and regular supervision of BCBA, providing Protocol
Modification and Family Treatment Guidance.
- Meeting weekly with the Clinical Supervisor (BCBA) and come prepared to do a case review on
- Conducting assessments and write assessment reports, revised by the Clinical Supervisor (BCBA).
- Developing programming for clients on an ongoing basis and make sure to keep teaching
instructions up to date.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Mileage reimbursement
- Flexible schedule
- Supervision hours towards obtaining BCBA (both direct/indirect supervision)
- Major medical, dental, vision insurance
- Life insurance
- 401K with match
- Paid vacation, holidays, sick days
If you are looking for a rewarding career that enables you to enrich the lives of families and children with autism, we are interested in further discussing this job opportunity with you!
- Holding or pursuing a Master’s degree in Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA)
- Enrolled in or currently completing practicum. Must have a minimum of 750 hours completed towards certification.
- Working towards certification as a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA)
- Ability to demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Personal means of transportation with a reliable vehicle and proof of auto insurance
- Excellent time management skills
- Desire to be involved in a collaborative team of professionals with the drive to achieve positive outcomes
- Ability to multitask
- Minimum of 1 year experience working with children with ASD or other developmental disabilities
- One (1) year experience working in-home as an ABA therapist
- Evening hour availability and weekends
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.