- 2 Marconi Rd, Onipanu, Lagos, Nigeria
Total Health Trust Limited (THT), Nigeria’s leading Health Maintenance Organization (HMO) was founded in 1997 and commenced operations in June 1998. Renowned by our stakeholders for our reliability, we have been connecting our members to healthcare providers since 1998. Our unrivalled 18 years industry track record has seen us build a formidable reputation in Nigeria and we remain the HMO of choice for over 300,000 members and over 500 corporate clients and government institutions. We were the first HMO to be registered in Nigeria and 18 years later, we are still number one in the market. We are one of the very few HMOs that can boast the financial and technical backing of a world class company – Liberty Health (a member of the Liberty Group).
- Analyzing performance and drawing up action plans.
- Establishing strong relationships with staff and clients.
- Ensuring all staff exercise good time management.
- Generate new leads and prospects
- Identifying weaknesses and drawing up improvement plans, setting and meeting monthly targets.
- iaising with clients to ensure improved service and product delivery.
- Obeying agency regulations, guidelines, and policies, and ensuring staff do the same.
- Researching current industry/market trends and using knowledge for business improvement.
First Degree in any subject
- MBA (Added Advantage)
- Candidate must have a minimum of 5-7 years’ Experience
- Candidate must have good knowledge of NHIS regulatory guidelines
- General insurance knowledge
- Great networking abilities.
• Good organizational and planning capabilities
• Innovative and quick thinking capabilities
• Decision Making skills
• Ability to work under pressure
• Adaptive, expertise, Result-Oriented, Relationship Skill
• Working with people