Account Executive - Parcel Service
Metroland Parcel Services is an Ontario based Final Mile Parcel Delivery company that is helping businesses meet their rapidly growing ecommerce delivery needs. Working at Metroland Parcel Services combines the benefits of a long-established company with deep client relationships and a reputation for delivery excellence with the excitement of a start-up in an opportunity rich sector. To connect with us, visit www.metrolandparcelservices.ca
Our Commitment To Diversity
We strive to be a leader in building and cultivating an employee community framed around fairness, support and opportunity. We believe that what makes us different, makes a difference. And as a team, the diversity of our backgrounds, interests and experiences is what enriches our work, and our workplaces. We welcome all, and we strive for an inclusive culture that allows individual growth and shared success.
Are you a high energy individual seeking new challenges? Are you a person who is independent and enjoys networking and relationship building? Being responsible as a part of a team that is growing and developing a client base, the Account Executive for Metroland Parcel Services is focused on continuously increasing sales revenue and maintaining strong business relationships with top tier retail companies and parcel aggregators. This individual is accountable for acquiring new accounts for our parcel service business through various strategies including generating leads, networking with key decision makers and active research.
- Reporting to the Director of Sales, Metroland Parcel Services.
- Exceptional sales experience with a track record of finding and securing new clients to a business.
- Experience within the parcel service or ecommerce fulfilment industry would be a definite asset.
- Exceptionally goal oriented to develop new revenue opportunities within the Parcel Service business.
- Excited to be there in the beginning to ensure the build and success of a new business model.
- Proven track record in successfully prospecting for new accounts, sourcing leads, cold calling, and research to generate ongoing parcel service business.
- Create proposals and solutions through compelling business cases.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining relationships with both new and existing clients to build business opportunities.
- Provide professional customer service to ensure client satisfaction at all times.
- Strong business acumen to understand customer goals, challenges and operations.
- Self-starter who can adapt quickly to changing environments and market trends.
- Consistently attain and/or surpass sales targets.
- A motivated and energetic sales professional with the discipline to work independently.
- Minimum five years of sales experience with a proven history of achieving and surpassing sales targets. Experience parcel service or ecommerce fulfilment industry an asset
- A dynamic sales professional with a drive to reach decision makers is essential.
- A strong technological aptitude, and ability to explain our platform requirements to potential clients.
- Ability to think on your feet and work in a fast paced, deadline driven environment.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with a positive attitude.
- Superior customer service skills to manage a wide range of customer demands.
Torstar Group of Companies is committed to providing an inclusive and barrier-free recruitment process ensuring equal access to employment opportunities for candidates, including persons with disabilities. In compliance with Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and Ontario Human Rights Code we will endeavour to provide accommodation to persons with disabilities in the recruitment process upon request. If you are selected for an interview and you require accommodation due to a disability during the recruitment process, please notify the hiring manager upon scheduling the interview of your requirements.