At Eyereturn we are constantly improving the way brands connect with their customers online. Our access to best-in-class digital marketing platforms is built around the belief that outreach should be easy, transparent and rewarding for all. Based on this key objective, we’ve done away with overly complicated marketing platforms and layers of intermediaries. The result is that our clients have the ability to make informed, real-time decisions when and where they want to connect with their audience.
Torstar Corporation is a progressive media organization with a long, proud history in newspapers and a passion for capitalizing on the fluid world of digital and mobile media. Torstar’s vision for success is driven by a deep customer-centric obsession, continued journalistic excellence, advanced data-driven competency and a culture that is selfless, focused, agile, collaborative and results driven. The successful candidate will be a champion of those priorities while keeping the customer at the heart of all of the creative work that s/he will be doing.
Our Commitment To Diversity
We strive to be a leader in building and cultivating an employee community framed around fairness, support and opportunity. We believe that what makes us different, makes a difference. And as a team, the diversity of our backgrounds, interests and experiences is what enriches our work, and our workplaces. We welcome all, and we strive for an inclusive culture that allows individual growth and shared success.
Eyereturn has a full-time Marketing Analyst position available at our Toronto Office!
Reporting to the Senior Manager, Marketing Analyst, this is an extraordinary opportunity to work on exciting projects for big-name brands and be part of a booming industry. Campaign Managers in this role will be well positioned to gain firsthand experience with the leading suite of advertising and analytics tools through platforms such as Facebook, Twitter and AdWords, etc.
YOU WILL WORK ON
- Executing and managing online advertising campaigns to ensure high performance
- Analyzing and optimizing campaign performance to meet and exceed client goals and expectations
- Reporting campaign performance and providing insights in a way that communicates and promotes Eyereturn’s value proposition
- Working with the sales and tech teams to improve sales tactics, as well as in-house technology platforms, systems, and tools
YOU BRING TO THE TEAM
- 2 years of programmatic experience (ideally, working for an ad network, exchange, DSP, agency or large web publisher)
- Combination of Programmatic and Paid Social Experience
- Paid Social campaign management & optimization experience on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Snapchat, Reddit, and/or TikTok
- History of running and optimizing CPA/CPL campaigns
- Strong Math and Marketing skills, capable of drawing insights from campaign reports
- Ability to effectively juggle diverse demands and meet tight deadlines
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Advanced computer MSOffice or G-Suite skills
BONUS POINTS FOR:
- Experience with SQL
- Proficient in Google Analytics and/or AdWord
- Bilingual (French)
Torstar Group of Companies is committed to providing an inclusive and barrier-free recruitment process ensuring equal access to employment opportunities for candidates, including persons with disabilities. In compliance with Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and Ontario Human Rights Code we will endeavour to provide accommodation to persons with disabilities in the recruitment process upon request. If you are selected for an interview and you require accommodation due to a disability during the recruitment process, please notify the hiring manager upon scheduling the interview of your requirements.