Search Engine Marketing Analyst, EyeReturn Marketing
- 1 Yonge Street, Toronto, Canada
Eyereturn improves the way brands connect with their customers online. Our proprietary platform provides unified campaign control, empowering brands through consolidated attribution-based results in a single dashboard. Breaking free from walled gardens, Eyereturn has done away with layers of intermediaries, providing actionable data and insights across search, social and display campaigns. The result is that our clients have the ability to make informed, transparent, real-time decisions everywhere they connect with their audience.
The SEM Analyst is an intermediate level position. In this role, you will be responsible for the execution of Paid Search activities. Be part of a winning team, this is an extraordinary opportunity to meet new challenges, work on exciting projects for big-name brands and be part of a booming industry!
YOU WILL WORK ON
- Managing online advertising AdWords / Google Ads campaigns from tier 1 clients; executing campaigns to ensure they are running smoothly; optimizing campaigns to meet client goals and expectations; analyzing campaign performance and reporting campaign results
- Communicating AdWords campaign learnings and results so the team is aware of new successful strategies and/or issues
- Ensuring that AdWords knowledge is evenly distributed to the entire team
- Overseeing and/or implementing AdWords search plans
- Assisting in the maintenance and monitoring of keyword bids, account daily and monthly budget caps, impression share, quality score and other important metrics
- Providing creative copy suggestions
- Generating weekly and monthly client reporting for all major metrics, goals tracking, revenue tracking, and other important metrics
- Providing recommendations and executing strategies for keyword opportunities, campaign structuring, targeting, and other areas of paid search in accordance with client goals
- Conducting regular audits of all AdWords campaigns. The audit should include proper set up, pacing and optimizations
- Providing business requirements for the development of AdWords scripts
- Keeping up to date with all essential platforms, technologies, and tools necessary to improve campaign results
YOU BRING TO THE TEAM
- 2-5 years of Google AdWords experience including knowledge of external AdWords Tools
- 2-3 years experience at minimum in the Google Ads platform - Search, Google Display Network, and Youtube
- Strong Math and Marketing skills with a concentration in AdWords
- Ability to effectively juggle diverse demands and meet tight deadlines
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Outstanding organization skills, strong attention to detail and excellent focus
- Creative “out of the box” analytical thinking and problem solving
- Advanced computer skills including MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- The ability to learn new tech tools and apps quickly
- University degree or equivalent experience
BONUS POINTS FOR US
- Experience in marketing for retail
- Experience with Paid Social
- Proficient in Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
- Understanding of DSPs and the RTB landscape
- Knowledge of Internet marketing trends and technologies
- Google AdWords certified
- Google Apps Script experience
Diversity & Inclusion
Torstar Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. Torstar is committed to ensuring employment opportunity to qualified applicants without discrimination on the basis of race, ancestry, place of origin, colour, ethnic origin, citizenship, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, family status or disability or any other factor protected by law.
Torstar Group of Companies is committed to providing an inclusive and barrier-free recruitment process ensuring equal access to employment opportunities for candidates, including persons with disabilities. In compliance with Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and Ontario Human Rights Code we will endeavour to provide accommodation to persons with disabilities in the recruitment process upon request. If you are selected for an interview and you require accommodation due to a disability during the recruitment process, please notify the hiring manager upon scheduling the interview of your requirements.
Torstar Corporation remains committed to its employees and to providing a safe workplace. As of November 30, 2021, candidates for employment are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and successful candidates must agree to obtain any additional vaccinations or booster dose(s) that may be required. Proof of such vaccination will be required. We will make accommodation for qualifying medical or religious exemptions.