- 901 Guelph Line, Burlington, ON L7R 3N8, Canada
- Employees can work remotely
Where do you find your local community news? How do you stay connected to new and old businesses in your community? Metroland Media is a communication company built on a strong history of providing the news to Ontario’s door steps for over 100 years. In this ever growing industry we have continued to evolve, allowing us to become the industry leaders. Flyers, magazines, trade shows, digital advertising and distribution is a snapshot of our companies breadth. If you are looking for a dynamic company built on a strong history within your community, look no further.
Identifying a new opportunity through an ongoing trend to provide marketing opportunities to our clients in a more online and virtual way, we are creating a new high-performance virtual Inside Sales team to work solely from their home office. We are currently searching for elite selling professionals to join this new team.
We are a looking for highly motivated, self-starters that understand customer-need based, consultative selling and can develop business prospects from multiple sources. If you are an organized, persistent, and driven sales professional that thrives in a fast-paced environment while working exclusively from home, this role is for you.
The successful candidates will be responsible for prospecting, qualifying and generating sales revenue for both print and digital products across select Community markets. Individuals will have the ability to grow existing business, reestablish client relationships and initiate new business using industry leading sales support technologies.
- Working from home developing sales via telephone, virtual and email communications
- Follow up on inbound leads in line with established expected Service Levels
- Manage targeted client and prospect lead list and a high volume of client accounts.
- Conduct a needs analysis to help identify budgets and needs to recommend appropriate product selections for clients.
- Work daily with sales tools including CRM and Sales Engagement Platform
- Build and cultivate client relationships by initiating communications and conducting follow-up communications in order to move opportunities through the sales funnel.
- Track sales pipeline to consistently meet monthly revenue and client acquisition goals.
- As part of this role, you will be required to handle credit card information. Metroland Media is a PCI compliant company and requires people in this role to take PCI training to handle cards in a safe and compliant manner.
- Minimum 1 -3 years of sales experience. Print and digital media experience an asset.
- Creative thinker that has a professional, positive and enthusiastic attitude
- Demonstrated ability to meet and/or exceed determined sales and activity quotas
- An expert at getting to the Right Party Contact
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Comfortable in using Sales Support digital technology including a CRM system.
- Highly self-motivated and accountable
This opportunity is for a Media Sales Account Representative in our newly formed Inside Sales Team. Tamara Gostlin will join business lead Greg Turkstra as the Sales Manager and together will be creating a high performance team of Sales Professionals utilizing best in class technology to drive sales that will work exclusively from home servicing multiple markets and sized accounts.
To provide more detail on this exciting opportunity we are going to host a webinar on Thursday September 23rd @4:30pm. We will provide an overview of the role followed by an open form Q&A. We invite anyone who is interested in learning more about this opportunity to email Tamara Gostlin [email protected] who will send you a meeting invite.
Torstar Group of Companies is committed to providing an inclusive and barrier free recruitment process ensuring equal access to employment opportunities for candidates, including persons with disabilities. In compliance with Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and Ontario Human Rights Code we will endeavour to provide accommodation to persons with disabilities in the recruitment process upon request. If you are selected for an interview and you require accommodation due to a disability during the recruitment process, please notify the hiring manager upon scheduling your interview of your requirements.