Operations Manager, Eyereturn Marketing
- 1 Yonge Street, Toronto, Canada
At Eyereturn we are constantly improving the way brands connect with their customers online. Our access to best-in-class digital marketing platforms is built around the belief that outreach should be easy, transparent and rewarding for all. Based on this key objective, we’ve done away with overly complicated marketing platforms and layers of intermediaries. The result is that our clients have the ability to make informed, real-time decisions when and where they want to connect with their audience.
Torstar Corporation is a progressive media organization with a long, proud history in newspapers and a passion for capitalizing on the fluid world of digital and mobile media. Torstar’s vision for success is driven by a deep customer-centric obsession, continued journalistic excellence, advanced data-driven competency and a culture that is selfless, focused, agile, collaborative and results driven. The successful candidate will be a champion of those priorities while keeping the customer at the heart of all of the creative work that s/he will be doing.
Eyereturn has a full-time permanent position available for Operations Manager in our Toronto office.
This position requires excellent communication skills, both within our organization and without. The Operations Manager will act as a liaison between various technical, sales & marketing teams to assist with the development of cutting-edge digital advertising products. This role will report to our Sr. Director, Operations & Client Services and will work closely with multiple branches of our organization to deliver expert service and assistance.
YOU WILL WORK ON
- Gather business requirements and work with product owners & technical teams to scope out new products
- Work closely with partners to onboard and manage the implementation of new advertising products and solutions
- Maintain ownership over cross team workflow by working with all departments to ensure their successful execution
- Encourage open & productive communication between departments in regard to all new platforms and projects
- Identify, assess and make recommendations for business processes that will maximize efficiency
- Manage high level project schedules
- Escalate issues & mitigate risks
- Become an Eyereturn product expert
YOU BRING TO THE TEAM
- A degree/diploma from a recognized university or technical school in marketing, advertising, computer science, engineering, business or equivalent experience
- Knowledge of digital marketing ecosystem is required (Analytics, DSP, DMP, Social Media, Adserving, etc.)
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- High attention to detail and ability to work under pressure
- Demonstrated ability to quickly grasp new ideas and provide solutions
- Excellent communication skills; both written and verbal
- Ability to build and maintain relationships within various levels of the organization
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office
BONUS POINTS FOR US
- Working knowledge of social media platforms, web analytics or work in online advertising – agency or publisher side
- Familiarity with programmatic advertising (experience and understanding of DSP’s and the RTB landscape)
- Previous project management or operations experience
- Salesforce experience
- Jira experience
Torstar Group of Companies is committed to providing an inclusive and barrier free recruitment process ensuring equal access to employment opportunities for candidates, including persons with disabilities. In compliance with Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and Ontario Human Rights Code we will endeavour to provide accommodation to persons with disabilities in the recruitment process upon request. If you are selected for an interview and you require accommodation due to a disability during the recruitment process, please notify the hiring manager upon scheduling your interview of your requirements.