- 865 Farewell Street, Oshawa, Canada
Metroland Media is a dynamic Media Company delivering vital business and community information to millions of readers across Ontario each week. With a healthy product offering in-print, online, trade shows and distribution networks, no target is unreachable. We are Ontario's largest and most successful community news and information source, provides local news and multi-media marketing solutions in Canada's heartland.
Metroland's diverse array of on-line products are visited by over 4 million unique visitors each month and print products are in the hands of more than 4.5 million customers a week. We continuously bringing new and acquired online products to market in order to provide our customers with a one-stop, comprehensive marketing solution. To connect with us, visit www.metroland.com.
We are seeking an energetic and self-motivated individual to join our Durham/Northumberland Circulation team as a part-time Circulation Clerk to assist with administrative duties.
- Update tickets with correct information, print, sort, prepare and provide to drivers for delivery. (Tuesday/office)
- To manage delivery concerns for publication's territory
- To answer phones and log concerns
- Assist circulation reps with community recruiting
- Process DocuSign contracts
- To resolve delivery issues via communication with delivery person & customers
- To fill in for Circulation Representatives regarding vacation and/or illness
- Backup regarding processing in case of vacation and/or illness
- To ensure communication provided per contract specifications
- Other reports as requested by management
- To participate in weekly team meetings
- Completion of Post-Secondary Education and previous experience in a Customer Service environment
- An energetic, self-starter who is action oriented
- Comfortable and able to learn on the Fly
- Effective organizational skills, ability to manage time and prioritize tasks appropriately
- Proficient with Microsoft Work, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Excellent communicator with good interpersonal skills
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced, deadline driven and demanding environment with strong attention to detail
- Ability to work as a team
- Ability to Multi-task efficiently
- Must be able to work in the office occasionally as well as occasionally in the field servicing customers, delivering carrier supplies, etc.
- Valid Driver's license and access to a reliable vehicle is a MUST
Torstar Group of Companies is committed to providing an inclusive and barrier free recruitment process ensuring equal access to employment opportunities for candidates, including persons with disabilities. In compliance with Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and Ontario Human Rights Code we will endeavour to provide accommodation to persons with disabilities in the recruitment process upon request. If you are selected for an interview and you require accommodation due to a disability during the recruitment process, please notify the hiring manager upon scheduling your interview of your requirements.