Digital Campaign Specialist
- 44 Frid Street, Hamilton, Canada
Star Metroland Media is a dynamic Media Company delivering vital business and community information to millions of readers across Ontario each week. With a healthy product offering in-print, online, trade shows and distribution networks, no target is unreachable. We are Ontario's largest and most successful community news and information source, provides local news and multi-media marketing solutions in Canada's heartland.
Star Metroland Media’s diverse array of on-line products are visited by over 4 million unique visitors each month and print products are in the hands of more than 4.5 million customers a week. We continuously bringing new and acquired online products to market in order to provide our customers with a one-stop, comprehensive marketing solution. To connect with us, visit www.metroland.com
As a Digital Campagin Specialist, you will act as liaison between our advertising clients and our internal campaign fulfillment teams in a post-sale capacity. Your main focus of responsibility will be to confirm campaign preparedness for multi-tactic and solution-based digital campaigns collecting all necessary assets to ensure a smooth transition through appropriate work-flow channels. You will track campaign launches and expiries and prepare comprehensive performance reports at campaign end working with our Media Strategists to build effective and supported renewal campaigns.
- Interface with advertising client base
- Liaise with Internal departments and external digital vendors
- Analyze and interpret post campaign data and provide feedback and recommendations
- Prepare client facing presentation materials and review with Strategist/Sales Representative
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- A Passion to learn and grow and share ideas and knowledge
- Confident and customer centric with excellent problem-solving skills and a desire to find solutions
- A Digital native with a fulsome comprehension of all paid digital media platforms including Search, Social and DSP
- A self-learner who consumes information about industry digital trends
- Google Certifications
- Proficiency with CRM Customer Relationship Management systems as well as Microsoft Office and Google Analytics
Torstar Group of Companies is committed to providing an inclusive and barrier free recruitment process ensuring equal access to employment opportunities for candidates, including persons with disabilities. In compliance with Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and Ontario Human Rights Code we will endeavour to provide accommodation to persons with disabilities in the recruitment process upon request. If you are selected for an interview and you require accommodation due to a disability during the recruitment process, please notify the hiring manager upon scheduling your interview of your requirements.