Client Onboarding Specialist
- 3145 Wolfedale Road, Mississauga, Canada
Metroland Media is a dynamic Media Company delivering vital business and community information to millions of readers across Ontario each week. With a healthy product offering in-print, online, trade shows and distribution networks, no target is unreachable. We are Ontario's largest and most successful community news and information source, provides local news and multi-media marketing solutions in Canada's heartland.
Metroland's diverse array of on-line products are visited by over 4 million unique visitors each month and print products are in the hands of more than 4.5 million customers a week. We continuously bringing new and acquired online products to market in order to provide our customers with a one-stop, comprehensive marketing solution. To connect with us, visit www.metroland.com.
As a Client Onboarding Specialist, you are a media native with a passion for digital marketing. You’re extremely interested in understanding of the full customer journey, from awareness to conversion, and how that helps our Clients. The Client Onboarding Specialist will be driven by the success of our Clients Digital Campaigns, onboarding them into our programs with professionalism and expertise. You will be the glue between the Sales Rep, the Client and our Operational Teams/Partners. The Client Onboarding Specialist will ensure successful deployment of our high touch point media campaigns with a very strong ability to work through systems and processes. Your attention to detail and passion for perfection will ensure our clients have a seamless launch with their various marketing campaigns.
- Maintain a strong working knowledge of our media assets within the sales division
- Ensure the Client Needs Analysis is completed and validated
- Work within Salesforce/AdPoint to ensure all media assets are scheduled accurately
- Enable Creative process and proofing with Client for timely deployment
- Collect additional media assets as required for Clients go-live date such a permission for social media executions
- Trouble-shooting for campaign deployment to ensure all Campaign executions are met
- Provide daily in-market support to our sales reps to enable them to continue to service our Clients on the front line.
- Partner with the Optimization Team to learn best practices to ensure we meet Client Campaign objectives.
- Help to define & evolve our internal operational processes to a more scalable workflow
- Provide weekly Campaign Performance reports to reps/clients to ensure transparency and fulfillment
- As part of this role, you will be required to handle credit card information. Metroland Media is a PCI compliant company and requires people in this role to take PCI training to handle cards in a safe and compliant manner. Complete other duties as may be assigned.
- Media sales support experience in a media environment would be a definite asset
- Solid understanding of the digital ad product stack and preferred platforms
- Solid organizational and time management skills
- High computer proficiency: Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Knowledge of Salesforce & Google Analytics an asset
- Proficient computer skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal as well as a competent listener. Effective organizational skills, ability to manage time and prioritize tasks appropriately
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced, deadline driven and demanding environment.
- Customer focused professional with strong interpersonal skills.
- Concurrently manage both sales assistance and administrative responsibilities.
Torstar Group of Companies is committed to providing an inclusive and barrier free recruitment process ensuring equal access to employment opportunities for candidates, including persons with disabilities. In compliance with Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and Ontario Human Rights Code we will endeavour to provide accommodation to persons with disabilities in the recruitment process upon request. If you are selected for an interview and you require accommodation due to a disability during the recruitment process, please notify the hiring manager upon scheduling your interview of your requirements.