Post-Sale Workflow Manager
- 1 Yonge Street, Toronto, Canada
Torstar Corporation is a farsighted media company with a long, proud history in newspapers and a passion for capitalizing on the fluid world of digital and mobile media.
As the Post-Sale Workflow Manager, you thrive on seeing Sales Reps succeed by creating a strong comfort level around operational workflows, to further drive their revenue. Reporting to the Head, Ad Platforms, you’re very interested in identifying streamlined workflows that operationalize the ‘sales rep and client journey’ in the best ways possible. Your keen ability to eliminate roadblocks will immediately accelerate you in this role. Your passion for coaching will further enable you to support our longer-term workflow strategies through Transformation and our current BAU initiatives.
- Be a subject matter expert on post sale bookings, workflow and reporting via Adpoint.
- Provide ‘virtual’ and ‘in-person’ training on ad booking, workflow and revenue reporting.
- Be an effective communicator on system enhancements and changes to end user community.
- Become an expert in Torstar’s ad products stack, special sales programs and marketing efforts by working in partnership with Digital Revenue Development team to ensure alignment with booking and workflow.
- Translate regional workflow requests/feedback for improvements, back into the centralized operations team.
- Elevate all sales resources around workflow efficiencies and best practices, by working closely with operational teams.
- Actively support our Torstar Transformation strategies with immediate focus on our regional workflow efficiencies in our community markets, across Ontario.
- Provide high touch point Digital Workflow collaboration with the Regional Digital Managers to enable digital revenue acceleration in our community markets.
- Work in collaboration with Campaign Management team, Operational teams & the Digital Sales Analysis team, to further enable immediate revenue growth.
- A solid understanding of the ‘workflow’ that propels sales and revenue growth.
- A passion for uncovering immediate and ongoing workflow efficiencies that can scale across our vast footprint.
- A strong desire and effective approach to enabling our incredible sales force to drive immediate revenue growth.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment with a high attention to detail.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- High computer & software proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint, Salesforce & AdPoint.
- Knowledge of Salesforce and other Sales Performance tracking tools is a must.
Torstar Group of Companies is committed to providing an inclusive and barrier free recruitment process ensuring equal access to employment opportunities for candidates, including persons with disabilities. In compliance with Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and Ontario Human Rights Code we will endeavour to provide accommodation to persons with disabilities in the recruitment process upon request. If you are selected for an interview and you require accommodation due to a disability during the recruitment process, please notify the hiring manager upon scheduling your interview of your requirements.