- 1 Yonge Street, Toronto, Canada
Eyereturn improves the way brands connect with their customers online. Our proprietary platform provides unified campaign control, empowering brands through consolidated attribution-based results in a single dashboard. Breaking free from walled gardens, Eyereturn has done away with layers of intermediaries, providing actionable data and insights across search, social and display campaigns. The result is that our clients have the ability to make informed, transparent, real-time decisions everywhere they connect with their audience.
Eyereturn has 1 full-time permanent position available for a Programmatic Trader in our Toronto Office!
This is an extraordinary opportunity to work on exciting projects for big-name brands and be part of a booming industry. Reporting to the Director of Performance Media, Programmatic Traders are well-positioned to gain firsthand experience with our robust proprietary advertising software, as well as analytics tools through platforms such as Facebook, Twitter and GoogleAds.
YOU WILL WORK ON
- Executing and managing online advertising campaigns across social, display, and video for top clients to ensure high performance
- Analyzing and optimizing campaign performance to meet and exceed client goals and expectations
- Reporting campaign performance and providing insights in a way that communicates and promotes Eyereturn’s value proposition
- Working with the sales and tech teams to improve sales tactics, as well as in-house technology platforms, systems, and tools
YOU BRING TO THE TEAM
- 2 years of programmatic experience working across multiple brands (ideally, working for an ad network, exchange, DSP, agency or large web publisher), and/or hands-on experience managing social advertising platforms
- An analytical mindset capable of drawing insights from campaign reports
- Ability to effectively juggle multiple tasks and meet tight deadlines
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
BONUS POINTS FOR US
- Experience with SQL
- Proficient in Google Analytics and/or AdWords
- Bilingual (French)
PERKS FOR YOU
- TTC accessible location, 2 minute walk from station
- Discounted TTC Passes and Gym Memberships
- Dog friendly office
- Continued education and student loan assistance
- Sponsored team events and lunches
- Comprehensive, employer-paid medical benefits
- RRSP matching
- Check our Careers Page for additional company info and benefits!
We thank all applicants for their interest, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Eyereturn is an equal opportunity employer, if you need any type of accommodation, please let us know