Sales strategy & Business Analyst
- Essebaan 11, 2908 LJ Capelle aan den IJssel, Netherlands
We at Topcon are a global leader in the development and manufacturing of technology designed to address society's greatest challenges in eye health, agriculture, and construction. We specialize in integrating optical, mechanical and electronic technologies serving medical, construction, geopositioning and agriculture industries.We are pioneers and innovators who are passionate about developing solutions that improve and enrich people's lives. We operate through a global network of 93 companies made up of subsidiaries and affiliates. We have over 4,900 employees worldwide. Our Medical Division is specialized in Eye Care.
Topcon Healthcare sees eye health differently. Our vision is to empower providers with smart and efficient technologies for enhanced patient care. Keeping pace with the ever-changing landscape of the healthcare industry, we offer the latest integrated solutions including advanced multimodal imaging, vendor-neutral data management and groundbreaking remote diagnostic technology. A globally-oriented business, Topcon is focused on developing solutions towards solving societal challenges in the mega-domains of healthcare, agriculture, and infrastructure. In healthcare, these challenges include increasing eye disease, rising medical costs, access to healthcare and physician shortages. By investing in value-driven innovations, Topcon works to enable people to enjoy good health and a high quality of life.
- Communication with all EMEA Sales units for commercial and operational issues
- Monitoring and control of demo units by providing a monthly overview , including return management
- Margin analysis control together with Finance department for EMEA
- Support from Rental equipment
- Customers Supports for;
- Pricing issues
- Deliveries issues
- Customs problems
- All other commercial related questions
- SALES related System application Support
- In case of product STOCK shortages
Back-up activities :
- Preparing and maintenance of SALES Price lists.
- Occasion Equipment handling
This job description is not all inclusive. Incumbents may be required to complete other miscellaneous responsibilities as required.
- SAP Knowledge ( preferably SAP ByD )
- Willingness to “roll up sleeves” to perform at all levels and assist in areas outside of core responsibilities
- Strong analytical skills and thinking.
- Excellent written, oral, and presentation communications skills in English.
- A self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit is required.
What we offer you :
- Market salary
- 8% holiday allowance to be paid in May
- 13th month to be paid in December
- Standard work week of 40 hours / Flexible working houres with block times from 10.00 to 16.00 hrs.
- 28 holidays per annum
- premium free Pension
- Necessary equipment to do your job (laptop, phone etc.)