TONIC DNA is a full-service animation production house with high-quality creative content. With over 35 years' experience in animation, the studio is at the cutting edge of digital technologies and offers a full range of services related to the production of commercials, animated series, short and feature films, as well as digital and interactive branded content solutions, for customers all over the world.
Among the projects we've worked on - Space Jam, Il était une fois 2, - are on the list.
A true ambassador of TONIC, the studio coordinator makes sure to give a good image of the company at all times, whether to visitors when they are welcomed to the studio, to suppliers by ensuring professional communication at all times, or with employees by ensuring that the studio is always tidy and meeting their needs. This position is carried out face-to-face and under the supervision of the HR supervisor, teleworking is authorized only occasionally.
• Greet visitors, manage calls and coordinate multiple email boxes
• Manage the sending and receiving of mail and packages
• Carry out all corporate purchases and take inventory: groceries, employee gifts, office supplies, TONIC promotional items, etc.
• Organize business travel for employees and management;
• Manage the maintenance and installation of equipment at the studio
• Ensure a clean and tidy working environment for all employees working in the studio
• Collaborate in the writing of numerous internal communications mainly related to life at the studio on the various communication platforms
• Lead and coordinate meetings of the Social Committee and follow the activities of the various social clubs
• Organize social events from start to finish with the help of members of the social committee
• Identify initiatives to improve employees' working lives by listening to their needs and communicating them through participation in meetings of the Well-being committee with the HR team and the OHS committee
• Accomplish various tasks at the request of members of management or the HR supervisor
• Demonstrate great autonomy
• Demonstrate rigor and particular attention to detail in their daily work
• Have a sense of initiative and proactivity
• Know how to manage and prioritize several tasks at once
• Mandatory French/English bilingualism: oral and written
• Minimum of 2 years of relevant experience
• Master the Microsoft Office suite and have good writing skills
• Show dynamism
• Be attentive to the needs of others
What we offer:
- Permanent position
- Insurance (health, dental, vision) after three months
- Telemedicine and Employee Assistance Program
- You can come to our studio whenever you want during the week! You decide!
- Casual dress code
- A team of animation enthusiasts: you can't help but be carried away by their enthusiasm!
Policy regarding the protection of personal information.
In accordance with the Quebec law on personal information, by sending us your application, you implicitly consent, in a free and informed manner, to Tonic DNA using the information requested solely to evaluate your profile in relation to the position sought, or to offer you a position within the next two years that may correspond to your skills.
Any coordinator or decision-maker in the hiring process will have access to this information. It will be collected and stored by our external suppliers and in a company candidate database for a period of two years, in accordance with the necessary security standards.
You may request the destruction of your information at any time.