TONIC DNA is a full-service animation production house with high-quality creative content. With over 35 years' experience in animation, the studio is at the cutting edge of digital technologies and offers a full range of services related to the production of commercials, animated series, short and feature films, as well as digital and interactive branded content solutions, for customers all over the world.
Among the projects we've worked on - Space Jam, Il était une fois 2, - are on the list.
We are currently looking for a Human Resources Advisor. The person will be in contact with employees and managers for all HR-related matters. As a jack of all trades, he or she will be involved in a wide range of HR-related topics.
Everyone will know you in our human-sized studio. You'll join a team of three: an HR Supervisor, a Talent and Culture Advisor and a Studio Coordinator.
- Act as a resource person for all employees on a multitude of topics, from insurance, to contract terms, labor relations and performance management.
- Coordinate the company's compliance with all new legislation (OHS, francization committee, etc.) and ensure the deployment of all new policies.
- Coordinate the timesheet management process in collaboration with the payroll department and approve invoices for self-employed workers.
- Participate in the performance management process in collaboration with the HR Supervisor.
- Collaborate on the project to implement the new HR Information System (UKG) and act as super-user.
- Maintain employee records, files and the HRIS database, in accordance with applicable standards.
- Participate in the administrative management of the group insurance and pension plans.
- Communicate all HR initiatives and news to all.
- Develop all new HR initiatives.
- Bachelor's degree in human resources or industrial relations or equivalent;
- 3 years' experience in human resources;
- Fluency in French and English (some of our employees are more familiar with English than with French, and are located outside Quebec).
What we offer:
- Permanent position
- Insurance (health, dental, vision) after three months
- Telemedicine and Employee Assistance Program
- You can come to our studio whenever you want during the week! You decide!
- Casual dress code
- A team of animation enthusiasts: you can't help but be carried away by their enthusiasm!
Policy regarding the protection of personal information.
In accordance with the Quebec law on personal information, by sending us your application, you implicitly consent, in a free and informed manner, to Tonic DNA using the information requested solely to evaluate your profile in relation to the position sought, or to offer you a position within the next two years that may correspond to your skills.
Any coordinator or decision-maker in the hiring process will have access to this information. It will be collected and stored by our external suppliers and in a company candidate database for a period of two years, in accordance with the necessary security standards.
You may request the destruction of your information at any time.