- 300 Rue du Saint-Sacrement, Montréal, QC H2Y 2R4, Canada
We are TONIC DNA…come discover our Directors 'N Animators. We are a full-service, award-winning studio with a home base in Montreal, sister offices in Toronto and Mexico, and clients and collaborators around the globe. We provide high-quality animated creative content, commercials and interactive experiences that capture the imagination while serving a worldwide clientele and advancing the animated art form for over 30 years.
· Composite and render animated scenes and show sequences
· Apply camera moves, matte layers, color corrections and special FX
· Demonstrate abilities in creation of visual FX and help build special FX pre-set
· Video editing
· Troubleshoot and find solutions to technical and creative issues
· Monitor renders and assist with managing render queues
· Manage rendered files and verify naming.
· Determine the projects needs with Supervisor and Leads.
· Meet project deadlines and targets, as set by project.
· Must have solid skills in After Effects
· Integration with Adobe Premiere
· Must have solid fundamental skills including keying, roto, tracking, projections, paint and color correction
· Must have a keen eye for detail, composition, light and colour.
· Must be able to take direction and work well in a fast-paced environment.
· Must have 3+ years of experience working on film or TV productions or advertisement.
· Experience with 2D and 3D software including Maya, Cinema 4D, Toon Boom Harmony are considered as an asset
· Strong communication and time management skills
· Urge to continually expand repertoire by learning new software and techniques
· Experience with compositing, multi-pass renders
Great employment conditions, amazing projects and family oriented environment