Senior motion graphic designer
- 300 Rue du Saint-Sacrement, Montréal, QC H2Y 2R4, Canada
We are TONIC DNA…come discover our Directors 'N Animators. We are a full-service, award-winning studio with a home base in Montreal, sister offices in Toronto and Mexico, and clients and collaborators around the globe. We provide high-quality animated creative content, commercials and interactive experiences that capture the imagination while serving a worldwide clientele and advancing the animated art form for over 30 years.
We are looking for a talented, fast and collaborative motion graphic designer/animator to work with our team. This role will work with our creative leads to create rich animations. We are looking for professional who is quick to adapt to changes in design and direction and still maintain a high level of execution in a fast-paced environment. This ideal candidate will have the perfect blend of design and animation chops paired with a highly creative approach from start to finish.
- Create animation and motion graphics projects within our video department pipeline
- Self-starter from concept to execution
- Provide ideas and solutions to creative problems of representing information into an engaging graphic form
- Ability to work and create independently, but also interpret, execute and improve upon other team members concepts and ideas
- Ability to present the creative vision and business thinking behind concepts in a coherent and inspiring manner
- Understanding client-side branding and vision with regards to speed and timing
- Develop templates and maintain asset libraries for use across multiple projects
- Understands motion tracking to add depth to graphic visuals to live action content
- After Effects, Photoshop, and Illustrator are essential
- Integration with Adobe Premiere
- Experience with 3D software including Maya, Cinema 4D
- Experience with Motion Tracking software including Mocha is a plus.
- Strong communication and time management skills
- Urge to continually expand repertoire by learning new software and techniques
- At least 4 years of video/motion graphics experience in a web, broadcast post production house
- Strong typography, composition and storytelling abilities
- Experience with compositing, multi-pass renders
Great employment conditions, amazing projects and family oriented environment