Customer Project Manager* - EMEA
TOMRA is a world leader in optical and electronic sorting equipment. TOMRA Sorting Solutions is a dynamic company with an outstanding product line and an excellent level of customer satisfaction.
Why is it worthwhile to start and stay at TOMRA? Quite simply, we are a steadily growing international company that has retained its family atmosphere. Our corporate culture is Norwegian, which means there is no hierarchical thinking. If you are interested in titles and hierarchy you are at the wrong place here. We see a bright future in economic terms. Aside from that, it´s nice to know that our recycling machines are helping to make the world cleaner.
At TOMRA, we place significant emphasis on maximizing resource value and utilization, which contributes to the concept of the circular economy: an economic system designed to keep products, components and materials at their highest value throughout their life cycles within a closed loop.
Technology plays a crucial role in achieving this, with advances in certain fields helping to bring about new approaches that can help maximize the value of resources and – crucially – reduce waste.
TOMRA’s sensor-based solutions play a key role in optimizing resource productivity, particularly in the fields of waste management and recycling, where sensor-based technology can be used to increase precision and streamline processes.
To achieve the ambitious aim of a circular economy, it is necessary to employ state-of-the-art approaches that push boundaries, and TOMRA’s reverse vending and waste sorting solutions help to achieve this by recovering materials and providing valuable insight into the composition of these materials.
The result is a greater understanding of where efficiencies can be made to minimize costs and waste, and better utilize resources within a closed loop – further mitigating the impact of CO2 and other emissions and inefficiencies.
What to expect when you join our CPM-Team?
You will join an international team of six Customer Project Managers and report directly to the team lead CPM.
You will start this new role with an intense onboarding, which will include a 3-months-training-plan. In addition to this, you will learn through job shadowing and a mentor by your side.
Further support includes weekly online meetings with the whole team to make sure that every question, problem or idea will be heard.
Team building activities ensure that people who don’t see each other on a regular basis still feel as a team including a yearly global Customer Project Manager Meeting with all colleagues from Europe, Asia and the USA. Here you will have the opportunity to connect, exchange and learn from each other and of course… have fun.
- Managing of projects in metal and waste recycling according to applicable procedures (check of input from Sales, check of contract details (review), internal project coordination by using relevant software and ERP-system
- Clarification of electrical-, mechanical-, pneumatical interfaces with customers and plant builders for the integration of TOMRA equipment
- You will be the interface for several departments within TOMRA, such as: Mechanical Design, Electrical Design, Service, Operations and Finance.
- Monitoring of the project timeline
- Support for the Sales team (e.g. consulting in regards of technical questions)
- Distribution of the project closed report and post calculation of costs
- Building up and maintaining trustful customer relationships to ensure full customer satisfaction
- Self-motivated with the proven capacity to fully complete tasks
- Excellent level of coordination and organization skills
- The ability to speak fluent Italian and English is essential
- Classical software skills (MS Office, PowerPoint, Word)
- Experience in Project Management / customer support function
- Technical background (e.g. Meister (german degree), Engineer, or similar)
- Ability to read technical drawings
- Good communication skills both verbally and in writing
- Very good problem-solving skills
- Willingness to travel abroad (ca. 50% within Europe)
- Intercultural competences (international customers)
As a company we offer:
- 30 days annual leave per year
- Local language classes should you move to a different country
- TOMRA individual development program
- Support of a gym membership (Urban Sports)
- Support of an accident insurance
- Different TOMRA groups you can join (TOMRA Women, Roots, LGTBQ)
- Christmas Party/Summer Party /Team Events
Please click on the apply button and send your CV in English.
*Tomra does not discriminate based on gender, race or ethnicity, religion, skin color, sexual orientation or identity, disability, age, and other protected status characteristics according to applicable law. We are committed to a diverse and inclusive environment and take pride in being an equal opportunity employer.
Most importantly, it fits!