Project Coordinator- Construction
Here at TOMRA we are leading the resource revolution. TOMRA Collection provide the technology for the CDS scheme in Western VIC so that drink containers can be collected and made into new containers. We also have operations in NSW, Queensland, Western Australia and the Northern Territory. Our mission is to transform how we all obtain, use and reuse the planet's resources to enable a world without waste.
TOMRA is an equal opportunity employer, where we recognise the diversity of our workforce and community – be it on the basis of gender, age, culture, religion, language or personal circumstances. TOMRA is also committed to building on the perspectives, experience, knowledge and skills that this diversity brings to our organisation.
Reporting to the Senior Project Manager, the Project Coordinator is responsible for supporting the Project Management Office with the planning and installation of Reverse Vending Machines throughout Australia, to ensure deadlines and compliance requirements are met.
This position will play an important role in assessing proposed sites for safety, functionality and certifying that they meet the correct site requirements. Key tasks consist of, compiling site reports, contributing to budget forecasts and stakeholder management, including, liaising with vendors, contractors, local councils, consultants, the internal sales team, and other internal stakeholders within the Service department.
Offices are located in Footscray and Clayton.
Please note this a Fixed Term Contract role until November 2023, but the opportunities at TOMRA are endless!!!
As a Project Coordinator, your tasks will include, but not be limited to;
- Creating project reports and completing relevant documents for installation process
- Compiling site proposals, audit packs and site packs whilst providing feedback to the project installation team
- The collation of all project documentation including safety documents such as SWMS, insurances, site work documentation, and inductions
- Assisting in managing contractors to ensure they are working safely, efficiently and to budget
- Assisting the Project Team in solving technical and non-technical problems throughout the life of the project
- Attend site as needed to audit and coordinate works before, during or after installation as required.
- Experience with internal and external stakeholder management, including contractors and excellent interpersonal skills conducive to building effective relationships
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role within the construction or property development industries
- High-level verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge on how to effectively manage design and town planning processes
- Have the ability and be willing to travel to sites as required
Does this sound like you?! If so we would love to hear from you!
Find out more about TOMRA at: www.myTOMRA.com.au Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn
We are only accepting direct applicants. Agency assistance is not required.