Full time Store Floater
TOMRA North America, is a top International Reverse Vending and Recycling Company. At Tomra transformation is at the heart of everything we do. We transform ideas & technology to create intelligent and pioneering tools to support a sustainable future.
Bottle and Can Retrieval Centers is recruiting for a full-time Store Floater for our Cheektowaga, NY Locations.
We offer a $500 sign-on bonus!
$16.00 Per Hour plus Mileage reimbursement
Redemption Center Store Floaters are responsible for assisting in the processing of recyclable beverage containers at multiple locations based on staffing needs, daily. May be required to travel regionally, with mileage reimbursement, depending on the needs of the region on a day-to-day basis. The Floater is a key player in making our operation successful. The Floater will act as a Leader in our redemption center business, responsible for teaching new associates as well as covering for our understaffed locations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist our customers with recycling of bottles, cans and plastic beverage containers.
- Process and store bottles and cans in an orderly fashion.
- Keep a clean and safe work environment around all work areas.
- Fill in for employees who have scheduled vacation time.
- Fill in, last minute, for employee call-off's (be "on call")
- Ability to lift up to 25lbs.
- Basic math skills (addition, subtraction, multiplication).
- Ability to communicate clearly and fluent in English.
- Management/Leadership Experience is required.
- Valid Driver's License with reliable transportation.
- Excellent Customer Service skills.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $16.00 per hour, mileage reimbursement + generous CASH tips!*
Valid clean drivers license.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.