Customer Service Coordinator
- Ashley Place, Papamoa Beach, Tauranga 3118, New Zealand
- Employees can work remotely
TOMRA Food designs and manufactures sensor-based sorting machines and integrated post-harvest solutions, transforming global food production, to maximize food safety and minimize food loss, by making sure Every Resource Counts.
Today, TOMRA is leading the resource revolution to transform how the planet’s resources are obtained, used and reused to enable a world without waste. TOMRA’s other business divisions comprise of TOMRA Recycling, TOMRA Mining and TOMRA Collection.
TOMRA has approximately 100,000 installations in over 80 markets worldwide and had total revenues of ~10.9 billion NOK in 2021. The Group employs ~4,600 globally and is publicly listed on the Oslo Stock Exchange. The company headquarters are in Asker, Norway.
TOMRA Food operates centers of excellence, regional offices and manufacturing locations within the United States, Europe, South America, Asia, Africa and Australasia.
About the role:
We have a great opportunity for a customer centric specialist to join our dynamic and high performing Client Care team. This role focuses on developing and maintaining positive customer relations and coordinates with multiple functions across the company to ensure customer requests are handled with care and we are providing a high level of service. This role is team-oriented, and we want someone that possesses strong telephone, computer and problem-solving skills.
As the Customer Service Coordinator, your time will be spent taking inbound calls, monitoring and responding to customer emails and queries. In addition you will be responsible for the following
- Create cases and work orders for all Field Service Representative (FSR) work
- Dispatch FSRs for planned and unplanned maintenance such as assessments, start-ups, training, installation, maintenance and repair services
- Communicate across multiple levels of the organization to coordinate proper resources as required
- Process and submit estimates to customers for all service as required.
- Properly forecast and schedule correct number of hours and/or days for FSRs.
- Ensure scheduling FSRs within guidelines of our Fatigue Policy
- Work with ANZ region on logistics related to ship dates, tracking information, and updating customer as needed
- Actively monitor backlog of regional parts orders to ensure timely delivery to customer
You’re the kind of person who is passionate and motivated with the ability to continually apply a customer-focused approach and appropriate follow-up. You will have strong administration skills and able to work independently within a remote team. In addition, excellent time management and communication skills are critical in order to collaborate with both our internal and external customers.
- At least 1 years’ experience in a contact center/phone based role is essential
- Experience in the service industry with relation to scheduling preferred
- Ability to resolve complex customer complaints and enquiries
- Excellent customer service skills with the ability to quickly identify and effectively respond to internal and external customer needs
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience in using Microsoft Office Suite package and Salesforce or Microsoft Dynamics 365 would be seen as an advantage
- Strong team player willing to do other functions as needed