Global Marketing Manager - Recycling
- Otto-Hahn-Straße, 56218 Mülheim-Kärlich, Germany
Today, we are not utilizing resources in a sustainable way. In fact, the world is only 9% circular, meaning much of the earth’s precious resources are only used once, leaving huge untapped potential for more sustainable resource management. TOMRA provides cutting-edge solutions for optimal resource productivity within the recycling, mining and food industries and is therefore uniquely positioned to shape the Circular Economy, creating demand for this way of thinking in the world. At TOMRA we want to be a thought leader, encouraging a more sustainable way of thinking and inspiring active change around the world.
In this position you are responsible for all global marketing activities for TOMRA Recycling including responsibility for budgets and costs and the team. You are located in our headquarters in Mülheim-Kärlich (Industrial Park, B9) and are responsible for a team of 7 people. You can work most of the time remote, but should be in the office once a week to meet interface colleagues and your team. In this position you will report to the Vice President, Head of Global Sales and Marketing Recycling | Sales.
- PR and Marketing expansion in emerging geography
- Team management
- Create a marketing plan
- Create new product launch plan
- Work with product management
- Increase the TOMRA brand visibility and web positioning
- Leads generation & -management
- Marketing to become the engine of future sales
- At least 5-8 years of experience in B2B industrial marketing and international people management
- Management by objectives
- Experience in the development and implementation of marketing strategies
- Marketing expertise in b2b industrial products
- In leads generation tools
- in marketing project management
- in the application of KPI systems
- with software applications related to marketing
- with CRM modules, web, google, SEO
- Degree in Business Administration with a focus on Marketing, Communication or comparable qualifications acquired during professional life, particulary in the B2B field
- Business fluent in English, German languages is nice to have
Are you interested?
- Please send us a short motivation letter, why you are a good fit for this position.
- A CV in English
- Certificates / Degree / similar documents
- Desired Salary
- Notice Period