Purchaser (all genders)
- Otto-Hahn-Straße 2, 56218 Mülheim-Kärlich, Germany
- Employees can work remotely
Today, we are not utilizing resources in a sustainable way. In fact, the world is only 9% circular, meaning much of the Earth’s precious resources are only used once, leaving huge untapped potential for more sustainable resource management. TOMRA provides cutting-edge solutions for optimal resource productivity within the recycling, mining and food industries and is therefore uniquely positioned to shape the Circular Economy, creating demand for this way of thinking in the world. At TOMRA we want to be a thought leader, encouraging a more sustainable way of thinking and inspiring active change around the world.
To support our team, we are looking for an Purchaser (m/f/d) as soon as possible.
In this position, you should have excellent knowledge in the area of operational purchasing. You will take responsibility for an assigned area in operational purchasing, focusing primarily on ensuring on-time deliveries while meeting inventory value and revenue targets.
- Responsible for the availability of materials/components and on-time delivery in compliance with costs, inventory and the production schedule
- Process all purchasing related documents (e.g. quotations, purchase orders, order confirmations, returns, invoices)
- Assisting in the optimisation and control of stock levels
- Responsible for managing procurement master data in our ERP system (e.g. master data for new PNs, pricing, MOQs, LT)
- Ensuring that relevant data is up to date
- Communication with suppliers
- Risk assessment of suppliers
- Close cooperation with various departments and stakeholders
- Supporting all supplier related operational activities upon request
- You have a Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or Operations Management or an equivalent commercial education and/or professional experience
- At least 3 years of professional experience and proven track record in operational purchasing
- Strong knowledge and business acumen in the area of operational purchasing
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical and logical skills
- Open-mindedness and enjoyment of intercultural teamwork
- Fluency in English (written and oral)
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office and confident use of ERP systems
Are you interested?
Send your motivation letter (why you are a good fit for this position) to the attention of Rosa Steffes. Apart from this we would need from you ...
- A CV (in English)
- Certificates from university/internships/references/trainings/etc.
- Salary expectations
- Notice period